Surprises

The nurse knocked on the door before entering, closing it softly behind her. "Meeting time is over.." She spoke quietly, looking sad that she had to pull the girls away.

Shenel stepped away from the edge of the bed, reading the time. "I understand... I guess you will have to clean and stuff before the new day starts"

The time was 5am, and everyone was more than exhausted. Sarah rose slowly from her position in the chair next to Jess's bed, where she had spent the last hour and a half.

They spent it talking and singing, Sarah singing LuHan's song 'Medals' which was Jess's favorite song. It brought tears to both Sarah and Shenel's eyes.

They had been discussing what was going to happen to the band. Sarah and Shenel both didn't want to even consider it, but they both knew about the possibility of Jess not surviving.

"Let's not think about it too much.." Sarah mumbled as they waited for the taxi outside the hospital. It had gotten slightly busier, as the sun had risen and a new day had begun.

The ride from the hospital to the hotel should have taken around 15 minutes, but the pair had hit morning rush hour.

As the taxi rolled slowly across the tarmac, Sarah felt the emotion in the car get awkward, even though she had headphones on. Shenel was twiddling her thumbs, and finally spoke up.

She cleared her throat, loud enough for Sarah to hear an remover her headphones. "Um.. Sarah?" She began, looking down at her lap.

"Can I tell you something. I didn't want to say it in front of Jess bu-"
Sarah smiled, "Stop rambling and just tell me" Shenel looked up nervously before smiling,

"Please don't judge me but..."

—————————————————

(SHENEL'S POV)

I climbed inside the taxi after Sarah, doing up my seatbelt. I watched as Sarah slipped one of her earbuds in and press play. I sighed. I hoped she could still hear me, as I had something really important to get off my chest.

As we drove further in town, we hit the morning rush hour. Great. I cleared my throat, glancing over as Sarah removed her headphones, looking at me. "Um...Sarah?" I began.

Was she going to judge me? I can't believe this happened to me. I'm still young! Will she be disgusted? Disappointed? I decided on telling her, because if I didn't tell anyone, I may explode.

She smiled, telling me it was fine. I smiled back. Maybe she wouldn't hate me. "Don't judge me but... I'm kinda... Pregnant?" Sarah's face was expressionless, before bursting out into a smile.

"WHAT??!! KINDA!!??" I laughed. It was so great that she wasn't mad. "OMO IM GUNNA BE AN AUNTIE!!1!!1! When did you find out?" She asked, clearly over the moon.

"Five weeks ago.." I smiled at how happy she was. "Have you told Sehun yet?" She said. "No not yet.." A smile played on my mouth. The fact that Sarah was so happy,  I wondered about how Sehun would react.

"SO IM THE FIRST PERSON YOU HAVE TOLD??!!" I nodded, watching her smile ecstatically. The taxi pulled up outside the hotel and we jumped out. "Well, I'm going back to bed.."

Sarah yawned, before waving and heading up to her floor. I sighed. "Time to go tell Sehun to news" I sung happily to myself.

—————————————————
(A/N)
Omfg this was so hard for me to write eghhhhhh but sorreh it's not as long. _φ(・_・ yeh.
Your main dealer,
Somi