He pushed her

Sarah was greeted with smiles and hugs from her members and others sitting around her table, including her manager. She clutched the award tightly to her chest, still in a smiley daze.

"Thank you, Young and Surviving!" The host spoke, smiling down in their direction as the crowds cheers slowly died down, waiting for the next award.

"Next up, we have... GROUP WITH BEST CHOREOGRAPHY!" Idols readied themselves, knowing that their names were going to be called out. "Can we please have the following four groups on stage!" Sophia, the host, spoke, looking down at her card to read out the names.

"BTS and YOUNG AND SURVIVING" Sophia yelled out the first two, leaving her co-host to say the others.

"Also, GOT7 and SEVENTEEN!" Suzanna spoke, looking up from her card once she finally finished reading. All three groups- as BTS couldn't make it- stood onstage, as it was big enough for them to, in the order read out:
Young and Surviving
GOT7
SEVENTEEN

"This is a BIG award..." Suzanna said, making the arena go silent. You could hear a pin drop. "And the winner is.......
BTS!!" Everyone screamed, but Suzanna quickly shushed them, "Unfortunately, like Sophia said before, BTS couldn't make it tonight. However, they have sent us a video message!" The video began.

*******

"Aww, that was sweet!" Suzanna said, after the video finished playing, turning away from the screen she was looking at. "Could we please have Jess of Young and Surviving to accept the award, as she was kind enough to offer to accept if they won an award"

People clapped, their eyes turning to the edge of the stage where Young and Surviving were standing, next to GOT7.

"Jess?" Sophia called out again. There was a blood curdling scream, along with a bang. GOT7 swarmed around the girls to see what happened. "STAND BACK!" Sarah's voice could be heard, shaking with emotion.

When GOT7 moved back, Shenel body could be seen, hunched over a figure that was sprawled across the edge of the stage.

Sarah was hastily motioning to where seventeen were standing, warm tears pouring down her face. "He pushed her! He pushed her!" She cried. Minghao sprinted across the stage, scooping up Jess's limp body, and rushing off stage, followed by Sarah and Shenel.

Suzanna and Sophia acted calm, announcing they would be back after a quick break.

The crowd murmured nervously, wondering what had happened to Jess. The ones close enough to hear were also discussing what Sarah meant by: He pushed her.

Within 5 minutes, the news had blown up all across the Internet. The hosts, Suzanna and Sophia, soon walked out again.

"Sorry about the inconvenience with our last award. Jess is fine, we will update you on her condition soon. Sorry for having to end the ceremony early tonight. Please go home quickly, it's not safe to be out at this time of night" Sophia spoke, before she and Suzanna both bowed and left the stage.

*******

(SHENEL'S POV)

I sat backstage, my hair a mess, my feet aching from wearing heels, and my makeup ruined by my salty tears. I glanced upwards sharply, watching Sarah pace backwards and forwards, her dress swishing with the fast steps she was taking.

"I saw him do it!" She yelled out of frustration, "But no one believes me! He's acting all innocent and everyone knows him as an angel, so they don't believe me! ThEY THINK I'M A FAKER!" She sobbed, sliding down the wall and crouching on the floor.

I sighed. Could this get any worse? The door opened and Jihoon walked in. His face was mad, but it instantly softened when he saw Sarah on the floor.

"They got an ambulance for her.." He muttered, still standing at the door. I fiddled my fingers, wonder who had gone with her. None of us could have, we were told to stay put. "Who went with her?" Sarah croaked, speaking my thoughts from her corner.

Jihoon walked over to where sarah was slouched against the wall. He sat down beside her. "Minghao" he stated simply.

"Ah okay..." Sarah said, letting out a sigh. She rested her head on Jihoon's shoulder, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. I stood up, wincing as my heel dug into the back of my foot.

"That's gunna hurt tomorrow' I thought to myself. I glanced down at the pair, Sarah sleeping on Jihoon's shoulder, and Jihoon looking up at me, worry evident in his eyes. "I'm going to find Sehun.." I muttered.

He nodded, understanding, before turning his eyes back to Sarah.

I walked down the corridor, before I came across EXO's changing room. I was so deep in thought while walking I hadn't realized the warm tears that had begun to stream down my face again, as easy as turning on a tap.

I burst through the door. Luckily. Sehun was the only one in there. His head snapped upwards, his eyes meeting mine.

No words were spoken.

He engulfed me in a hug, his familiar sent filling my nose. "It's okay.." He hummed into my ear, rubbing my back to get all of my tears out. I choked on my tears, trying to get the words out.

"Shhh.." Sehun calmed me, "Tell me when you're ready.." I breathed in deeply, steadying my voice before continuing. "It's S-Sarah... I don't want her to find out bu- but..."

Sehun continued to hug me tighter, telling me he was listening. "I checked for Jess' p-pulse onstage...." I managed to get out, before burying my head into Sehun's shoulder. "That's great! You did the right thing!" Sehun whispered, trying to lighten me up.

"N-no, y-you don't get it. It wasn't thERE!" I yelled, feeling all my emotions spill.

"I don't want to tell Sarah because of the state she's in now, but she needs to know still and I don't know what to do!" Sehun was silent for a moment, beige finally pulling out of the long embrace. "We'll get through this together"

—————————————————

(MINGHAO'S POV)

I clutched my hands around Jess's body, her head lolling against my chest. I was instructed to take her straight to the ambulance that was parked out back, so I followed the security guard that was leading me to the back exit.

The paramedics whisked her away from me.

"I'm sorry sir but we need to get her to hospital immediately, so if you would like to come, you will have to follow in a car" I nodded, asking security to call me a taxi.

*******

Cold night air hit my face as I jumped out of the taxi, rushing to the front desk. "Im here to see Jessica.." I said out of breath. The receptionist looked up at me sadly. "Yes, she's on the 3rd floor, Intensive Care unit room 10"

I thanked her, before leaping up the stairs two at a time, not wanting to wait for an elevator. After what felt like an hour spent waiting outside, a doctor finally came out.

It was probably the early hours of the morning, but I didn't care, I needed to know how Jess was. "Ah, are you her boyfriend?" He asked. Flustered, I replied yes, even though that was only in my dreams.

"Your girlfriend is coping well, so far. She is hooked up to life support at the moment, and sooner or later we will have to take her off of it, whether she is ready to or not. I hope you understand..."

My world shattered around me, my tears coming in contact with the floor and the floor in contact with my knees. "It can't be..."