So We're Dating?

"Hello?"
Shenel answered nervously, not really knowing what to expect. A deep voice came through. From Shenel's facial expression, it looked as though she was being told the day she was going to die.

Jess and Sarah sat there extremely worried, as they could not hear what was going on on the other side of the line; only Shenel could. "Ummm..." Shenel hung up.

An uneasy silence came across the room. "So, I have a boyfriend?" Shenel questioned, unsure herself. "His name is Sehun, we got together last night. I don't even remember what he looks like"

Shenel's face began to stiffen, tears brimming on the rim of her somewhat glassy brown eyes. Sniffling she sat down on the sofa next to Sarah, as Jess passed her a tissue.

"Well, now what?" Jess asked. "He-he wants to meet up" Shenel mumbled. "Well," Sarah said, looking on the bright side, "He could be really cute"
"Um Sarah... I didn't quite finish..."

Shenel said glumly, looking down at her lap. "He said he wants to come round tonight and finish what we started yesterday...."

——————————————————

Shenel was full on crying, a never ending stream of salty tears pouring down her cheeks, her hair still unkempt from sleeping on the floor. "Aww come on Shenel,"

Jess said, engulfing her in probably the 100th hug the pair had given her in the past 10 minutes, "What if he was talking about a game of Monopoly or something?"

Shenel smacked her weakly on the back- She had lost most of the will to live, let alone smack someone- and exclaimed, "Jess, we all know very well what he meant by tha-"

She broke down mid-sentence. "Hey Shenel," Sarah asked, suddenly getting an idea, "How about we invite him round tonight a-"
"NO!" Sarah was cut off mid way by Shenel.

She continued, "But me and Jess will be here, so nothing can happen. Then if you actually like him, we can see how it goes from there. Okay?"
Shenel sniffed and said okay as if she where being forced into it.

Jess rolled her eyes. (A/N imagine...However, they got stuck half way so now Jess has to walk around with wonky arse eyes that are like in the corner)

—————————————

I paced around my room. I can't believe it. After I had successfully put Young and Surviving to bed in a hotel for the night, I used Sarah's fingerprint to open her phone so I could add my number.

As I was adding it, being a good child and not doing anything else, I got a notification. It was from someone called Mark? I didn't read it; it was none of my business.

However, the name stuck in my head. Who was he, and how did he know Sarah? See... I'm doing it again.. Getting jealous and she's not even mine to be jealous over.