Phone calls

"UP UP UP GETTTTT UP!!!1!!" Shenel's voice rang through the Young and Surviving dorm. "shut the FUUUUCKLK UPPPPPP" Jess screeched back from her room.

"How are you so happy in the morning?" Sarah croaked, shuffling into the kitchen. She threw herself down at the table, yawning. Shenel turned around and shouted,

"Jess, darling, wake the FUUCK UP!!!", all while flipping a pancake easily, and pouring a glass of orange juice. (A/N k but mum goals. I wish my mum made pancakes 4 me everyday)

Jess eventually made it to the kitchen, sporting the 'I just woke up but give 0 shits' look. Shenel placed a large stack of pancakes on the table, smiling. "Eat up" she chirped, pushing a plate toward Jess, who had just taken a seat.

Sarah waited for Shenel to leave the Kitchen/Dining room and then said, "Why is she so happy?"
"I don't know" Jess replied, a mouth full of pancakes,

"Probably had a dream about Jackson or something" Sarah shrugged, popping open the cap on the syrup bottle. She laughed, "Probably"

They had to cut the conversation short, as Shenel had walked back into the room, taking a plate of pancakes and siting down at the table too. They ate in a comfortable silence, scrolling on their phones (A/N kids these days) when suddenly...

"OMFG GUYS SUZANNA AND BAEKHYUN ARE DOIN A DUET FOR A NEW KOREAN DRAMA!!!" Sarah yelled. Shenel rolled her eyes, while Jess jumped up, demanding that Sarah played it.

"It's not out yet, but I'll look anyways" Sarah replied, chewing on a pancake. "It's so sad that Lasso Girls are breaking up" Jess said casually, as if everyone knew by now.

"SAY WHAT?" Shenel screeched. Sarah chocked on her orange juice. "WAIT, THE LASSO GIRLS, SOPHIA AND SUZANNA, ARE BREAKING UP!?!?!?" Shenel yelled.
"Yup" Jess replied, readjusting her sitting position.

"AWWW come on man, that's not fair" Sarah said glumly, "They where so good as well! But why?"
"SM said it was something to do with them not renewing their contract? I don't really know, but SM also said they are on the lookout for a new girl group, so that might be interesting" Jess explained, reading from whatever gossip page she was on.

"Well, I'm gunna go shower" Shenel said, pushing back from the table.
"Yeah, take your time, I might head to the shop and maybe we could meet at the dance studio in about an hour?"

Sarah said.
"Sounds good" Jess replied, stacking up the plates.
"Feels good" Shenel shouted down the hallway.

Jess and Sarah groaned at the cheesy pun. "no" Sarah replied. After Sarah had thrown on a pair of jeans and a sweater, she slipped on a pair of shoes, grabbed her car keys, and headed out the door.

———————————————

Sarah stepped out into the cold morning air, her breath fogging up her glasses. "Oh" Sarah said, realizing she didn't need to wear her glasses while she was driving.

She took them off, reminding herself to leave them in the car. She unlocked her car, and sat in the drivers seat. She shivered, not really sure whether to be happy or sad that summer was over.

Sarah put her heaters on, and waited for the fog on her windows to clear. Then, she reversed out of the drive, heading towards the nearest convenience store.

Soon, she had parked, and was just checking her phone before leaving the car. Sarah had gotten a few texts, one from Jess telling her to buy some chocolate and also more shampoo cause someone *cough* SHENEL *cough* had used it all, and also one from... Mark?

Sarah groaned. Doesn't he understand that she doesn't wanna be with him anymore? What a dick. "Shenel was right.." Sarah muttered to herself, stepping out of the car, "Mark was a fuck boy"

(A/N oh damn someone got playyyyedddd) Sarah pulled the sleeves of her sweater over her hands to stop her fingers from freezing, and headed towards the store.

A blast of hot air hit Sarah's face as she walked into the store, her face flushing from the sudden change in temperature. Grabbing what she needed, she headed to the checkout to pay.

As she handed over the money, her phone began to ring. "Sorry about this" she said to the lady at the counter, who politely said it was fine and handed Sarah her bag.

"Cheers" Sarah said, and walked out the door. She answered the phone without thinking, assuming it was Jess or Shenel, asking her to hurry up. "Hello?" The voice that came the through the speaker was one she though she would never hear for the rest of her life...

And not in a sad way. She just hopes she would ever hear from this person again. Sarah voice shook, "M-Mark?"