We are Young and Surviving! *bows*

Sarah opened the door.

Music played at a medium level as old people danced like dads on the dance floor (A/N tbh they probably where dads). This was the time of the evening when all the old people where dancing around to country music and 80s shit (A/N I fuckin luv 80s music tbh).

Shenel, Jess and Sarah decided to get a couple of drinks before they headed backstage to set up their performance.

At the moment, a pair where performing for the country and western section of the evening, just before it changed to all the younger adults. It was two girls, one standing and one sitting on a stool with a black acoustic guitar.

They where decked out in cowboy outfits and they where singing, a cover of seventeens "Adore U" Sarah realized, while the girl standing was pretending to ride a horse and swing a lasso.

She screeched out "LA-AS OO" which was quite fitting. Soon they had ended and they bowed. The girl with the guitar bowed and said, "I've been Sophia!" And the lasso girl bowed and said, "And I've been Suzanna" and then they said in unison, "Kamsahamnida for having us" and they bowed.

Jess swirled the remainder of her red wine around like she was a wine taster (A/N they r overaged hur hur hur)

"I guess we need to head backstage now"Jess said, throwing back the rest of her drink and standing up. A bit of random music had started playing so people didn't get bored while the performers where changing over.

It was NCT dreams "Chewing Gum". As they where walking towards the stairs to backstage, they saw a large bunch of Asian kpop worthy people all dancing like drunk ppl and screaming,

"CHEWCHEWCHEWCHEWCHEWNG GUM" Shenel rolled her eyes and led her group towards backstage where all their instruments where. While Shenel switched on her keyboard, Jess began tuning her bass for their performance.

It wasn't going to be a proper performance, more of a fun and games one. "So" Sarah began running through the plan, "we will perform "Beside You" our hit single (A/N totally not 5SOS)

Then we will ask I anyone has any songs they would like us to play. Then we will have a dance competition to see who in the crowd knows the most dances. Sound good?"

"Ne" They all agreed. Next thing they knew the music was turned down and someone introduced them. "Give it up for, YOUNG AND SURVIVING!"

They stepped out onto the stage and introduced themselves in unison, "ANNYEONGHASEYO, WE ARE YOUNG AND SURVIVING!" Everyone cheered as they bowed and smiled.