Chapter 9: Misery

Trigger warning (Ill do this whenever there is one) Read at your own risk. Love you all :*

__________________________________________________________________________________

*Maura's POV*

We headed into the meet and greet area where Amy and Nick were meeting their fans. The line was so big, I'm so happy all these people came to meet them! Alyssa and I followed them to their table. There were four seats which I assumed we were going to sit with them. Both of them sat at each end and Alyssa sat next to Nick. I, on the other hand sat In between Amy and Alyssa. Once the line started moving, I got really overwhelmed. I don't really do good with groups of people.

Amy grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it. She made me feel safe. They were taking pictures with their fans, giving hugs, and even signing autographs. When the line start to move, I recognized a group of people that came into my view. They kept looking and pointing at me, but I just brushed it off like it was no big deal. About an hour later, it was their turn. Amy just got up to get a water bottle and Nick was still talking to the person in front of them. I looked down and heard a familiar voice, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hey loser." I looked up and It was Erica.

E-"What are you doing here with Amy and Nick? We thought you would've killed yourself by now. They don't deserve you, they deserve someone who isn't a worthless piece of shit; like me." Matt decided to chime in.

M-"Hi slut, have you been laying off the Mc.Donalds?" He looked at me. "No you haven't, still look like the cow I remember you to be. Everyone at school doesn't miss you. In fact, they all threw a party because you're gone." A tear escaped my eye and I ran as fast as I could to Amy's dressing room.

*Amy's POV*

I heard the whole thing. As I saw Maura run off I told Janine to run after her and she did. This Erica girl, Matt guy, and their group were all like "I love you guys so much. Can I have an autograph and photo?!?" Bullshit. I said, "You guys better shut the fuck up or I'll shut it for you. Maura is the most beautiful girl in the world and doesn't deserve the shit she gets from you. You made fun of my daughter and you call yourselves real fans?" I stopped and yelled, "Security! Security! Get these people out of here and make sure they never come back." Security took them all away. I turned around to see Janine. She whispered, "you need to go get her out of your dressing room. She won't come out. She's crying. Hurry." I slipped out of my heels and ran as fast as I could to my dressing room. I heard her crying.

*Maura's POV*

They were right. Namy didn't deserve a loser like me. I was such a burden to them. I was fat. I was ugly. I was unworthy of their time.

I locked the door and couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I opened a draw to Amy's makeup table and began searching for anything that is sharp. Nothing. Then I went to her bathroom and began the search. I finally found a razor in her cabinet. I threw it to the cold, tiled bathroom floor and began to stomp on it, causing it to break; ignoring Amy's voice. That's when I started to take it apart. I finally managed to get the blade out and I pushed firmly on my wrist, watching the blood trickle down my arm.

One cut for the haters.

Two cuts for being worthless.

Three cuts for being a disappointment.

Four cuts for.....

Someone grabbed the blade carefully from my hand and wrapped their arms around my waist.

*Amy's POV*

When I reached my dressing room, I tried to open the door but it was locked. I started calling her. "Baby, it's me please open up. They aren't worth it. Please let me in I love you." I couldn't help the tears from falling down my face. That's when I remembered I have booby pins in my hair. I took one out and stuck it in the key hole. It opened within a minute. That's when I say her, blood running down her arm and a shiny object in her hand. Oh no. I carefully grabbed it out of her hands without accidentally cutting myself. Then I wrapped my arms around her waist. She started sobbing and fell to the ground. I put her in my lap and held her. She kept saying, "No please leave me alone." "Go away." And "I don't want to do it." She tried to get out of my arms but I refused. She's my baby girl and I'm not going to let anyone hurt her, not even herself. After awhile she gave up and went limp in my arms. I cleaned her cuts very gently and wrapped her arm in a bandaid. I carried her carefully to the tour bus and tucked her in. When she was tucked in, I got in bed, snuggle up under the covers, and wrapped my arms around her waist. Softly I whispered, "goodnight babe, I love you." We had a big day ahead of us tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I don't know what I'm suppose to say, but yeah I might be meeting Fifth Harmony do you hear me cryinG. Anyways, thank you for reading and I love you.