Chapter 18: happy days

*Maura's POV*

As Demi and I were driving, 'Neon Lights' came on and she started squealing. She rolled down the window and cranked up the volume of the radio station even louder. "I'm on the radio!!!!! Go by my new single 'Neon Lights' on iTunes!" God I love this woman. Anyways we came to a red light, with my luck, and there was a man, who looked to be about in his thirties, crossing the street. Demi yelled at me saying, "Hey you!" He turned around "yes you!! Go by my song, it's on iTunes!!" He said sure and just about when's he light was turning green, his face dropped and I saw him say, "oh my fucking god." Knowing that he realized it was Demi. You didn't know I could read lips could you? There's a lot you don't know about me.

Finally we arrived at Starbucks.

~meanwhile back at the ranch (aka the studio) ~

*Nicks POV*

"Alright, let's get recording the next song!" Amy and I got in the booth and put in the headphones.

The way that you're moving

You know what you're doing

I want you to prove that I'm right about you

Do it, hey, admit it

Ooh, sing it

Oh, I got the feeling down deep inside

Got the feeling I can't deny

Got the feeling that makes me high

Only thing is baby, I want it all

I want it all

All I need is one more night with you

It's amazing what just one more night can do

I want it all

I want it all

All I need is one more night with you

It's amazing what just one more night can do

I want it all

I want it all

You get me excited

But I keep it private

My world is divided without you

It won't be the same, can't take it

Ooh, sing it

Oh, I got the feeling down deep inside

Got the feeling I can't deny

Got the feeling that makes me high

Only thing is baby, I want it all

I want it all

All I need is one more night with you

It's amazing what just one more night can do

I want it all

I want it all

All I need is one more night with you

It's amazing what just one more night can do

I want it all

I want it all

Got the feeling down deep inside

Got the feeling I can't deny

Got the feeling that makes me high

Only thing is baby, I want it all

I want it all

All I need is one more night with you

It's amazing what just one more night can do

I want it all

I want it all

All I need is one more night with you

It's amazing what just one more night can do

I want it all

I want it all

"We did it!!" Amy said and ran into my arms. I spun her around and passionately kissed her on the lips. This is what I love to see; my baby happy. "I'm really proud of you babe." She gave me a huge smile.

~Back at the other ranch (aka at Starbucks with Demi and Maura)~

*Maura's POV*

We finally arrived at Starbucks.

"Come on kiddo, let's go in." Demi came to my side of the car, the passenger side, and grabbed my hand. We walked quickly into the little cafe because we didn't want to be spotted. When we went up to the cashier, Demi asked me what I wanted. Food, oh no. "Um...a w-water please??" She shot me a glare and shook her head. "Sorry, I'll just take two caramel frappes, a bagel, and a fruit cup, thanks that is all." I went into my pocket and grabbed out a twenty dollar bill and attempted to give Demi a ten dollar bill but she grabbed it, put it back in my pocket and smiled. We grabbed "our" food and headed to a table. We took a seat and I started to sip my frappe. "Soo...why don't we play twenty questions?" Demi asked.

M- "sure!"

D-"okay, what's your favorite color?"

M-"black! And yours?"

D-"oh my god, twinzies!!" She screamed out like a little kid receiving Candy. "What's your favorite activity?"

M-"I have many! I love to sing, play instruments, write, juggle, and many other things haha. What about you?"

D-"I love to sing, play instruments and write too!! Maybe we could sing and write together?" She said with a smirk.

Twenty questions later.......

"Are you okay Maura?" Oh god, did she catch on? I mean I haven't even touched my bagel and barely even drank my frappe. "What are you t-talking about? I-I'm f-f-fine. I'm just gonna um go to the um bathroom." I started to get up from my seat but she grabbed my hand and pulled me down. "Hey, you don't have to hide from me sweetie. I know what you want to do, I can't let you do that. You are so much stronger than that. Now come here." She stood up and opened her arms wide. I hesitated at first but allowed her to pull me into her. We hugged for about a minute, even though it felt longer. "You're beautiful, you know that? You are so skinny, too skinny. You don't have to listen to those voices because whatever they tell you, they're wrong. I love you okay?" Wow. "I love you too."

Hour later~

We pulled up back at the studio. Demi stopped the car and started to speak. "Hey, look at me." I couldn't look at her. She grabbed my chin and pushed it up gently so I had no choice but to look in her eyes. "I want you to call me whenever you need someone. Even if you just wanna talk, no matter what time of day it is, I'm here. I won't judge you, I promise. Stay strong baby, I love you so much." I got out of the car once we exchanged numbers. Maybe life was going to get better.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey! Sorry I haven't been updating much, it took me forever to update this. So you got Nicks POV, how was it? I know it wasn't much, but I'll try to get him in a lot more than before, what should happen next????