Chapter 5: Walking On The Moon

*Amy's POV*

Maura was the sweetest girl I've ever met. Nick and I agreed to adopt her!! I'm honestly so excited to have a daughter. I know she's been through a lot and I want to help her. I need to get to the bottom of this. I got up from the kitchen table, pushed my seat in, and walked to the bedroom, hoping to find Maura. I saw her sitting on the edge of our bed watching TV. "Hi Amy" she said with a smile. I replied with, "Hi babes wanna go shopping with Nick and I?"

M- "Are you sure? I don't have any money."

A- "Hey, it's okay! Nick and I got it covered."

M- She got up and hugged me, "I love you guys. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

A- "and we love you too" I said hugging her back.

M- "M- I mean Amy, is it okay if one of my friends come along? I miss her so much and I promise she won't be a bother. She's like my sister."

A- "Of coarse she can come along with us!" Wait did she almost call me mom? Aw that's so cute! And that's when I got an idea.

*Maura's POV*

I was so nervous to ask Amy if Alyssa and I can hang out. Why an I so nervous? Will she hit me like dad did? I guess Ill just ask her. I'm use to getting hurt anyways. "M-I mean Amy" wow, that was a close one. "Is it okay if one of my friends come along? I miss her so much and I promise she won't be a bother. She's like my sister." Waiting for Amy to lash out at me, she agreed to let Alyssa come. "Okay I'll go call her!!" I grabbed my phone and went outside on the balcony. I stood there for a minute in shock. The view from our hotel was amazing. All those tall buildings, man I wish I've been in one of these before. I took a seat and started to dial Alyssa's number. Yeah I knew it by heart, what could you expect?

One ring...two rings...she picked up.

M-"Hello Alyssa?!"

A-"Maura oh my god are you okay? You had me worried sick! I thought you were....d-dead."

M-"Do you wanna hang out with Amy, Nick and I today? We are going shopping." You and I can catch up. I miss you even though it's been like a day."

A-"Of coarse! Wait Amy and Nick and in THE Amy and Nick? Damn girl, how much have I missed?"

M-"You've missed so much. Come over in a bit. Oh, and I love you sis."

A-"I love you too Maur." With that I gave her the address, she scribbled it down, and I hung of the phone. Today is going to be amazing.

*Nicks POV*

I was cleaning up from breakfast when Amy walked in. "Hey babe" she said, wrapped her arms around my waist, and kissed my cheek. "Hi love" I said kissing her back.

A- "You wanna go get ready? Maura, her friend, you, and I are gonna take them shopping. If that's okay."

N-"Of coarse it's okay. Nice quality time with out soon-to-hopefully-be daughter."

A-"Okay go get changed. Love you"

N-"Love you more."

I couldn't decide what to wear so I pulled my whole closet apart. Plaid? No. Stripes? No. Stars? No. I dug through my closet for another ten minutes, clothes started to pile up on my bed. A red tank top, red skinny jeans, and red shoes? B i n g o. With that, I went to the bathroom to get changed.

*Amy's POV*

Maura walked into my room and sat on the nice, comfy bed.

A-"You ready to get dressed?"

M-"Amy?" I got really nervous.

A-"Yeah Hun, what's up?"

M-"I-I don't have an clothes to wear." She was so shy! Thank god, I thought she was going to be something a lot worse.

A- I reached out my hand and said,"come on, we'll find you some clothes. They might not fit because you are so skinny, but we can try." She smiled and grabbed my hand.

*Maura's POV*

Amy searched her closet for a few minutes. I wasn't quite sure what she was doing but hey, I was going with the flow. She handed me a pair of metallic blue, high-waisted jeans and a blue crop top, tank top. Wait, I remember this outfit!! She wore it to Boston Pride that time I saw her live. Hashtag inner fangirl going off DNJISOKS. Anyways, Amy pulled my out of the trance by finally speaking up, "here, this will probably be too big on you. But I got a belt!" I was so happy. "Okay I'll go try it on. Thank you so much." "No problems sweetheart." She smiled. That smile, every time she smiles I die a bit inside. I headed to the bathroom.

I finally finished put thing on clothes. Man, I was huge. More like a fat whale. "It's okay, I won't eat anything else today" I thought to myself. I dug through the drawers and found some bracelets. Thank you god. The pants were huge on me. I came out of the bathroom, told Amy and she managed to find me a belt. I put the leather black belt on, adjusted the belt to the right size, and the pants fit just right. As I was done, I realized Amy was staring at something. I followed her eyes and there she was staring at my arm. "Oh shit" I thought to myself. I quickly blurted out, "Sorry Amy these were just on the counter and I um really wanted to wear them, hope you don't mind." Amy looked sad and was about to say something but a knocking on the door interrupted out conversation. I ran to the from door and opened it. I never thought I would see them again. I was in complete shock.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guyz I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been really busy ugh. I'll be updating a lot more soon! Love you and thanks for reading <3

Next Update: tonight or tomorrow afternoon