Chapter 8: Less Than Perfect

*Maura's POV*

When we got to the arena, it was so big. I can't actually believe I'm living my dream. We all got out of the car and headed in the back of the arena because going through the front is "against the rules" for celebrities. Brian (if you don't know who Brian is, he's their mixer) met us at the back door and held the door open for all of us. When we stepped inside, it felt incredible. You could feel the energy and excitment. Amy had to go warm her vocals up and Nick had to go rehearse with the band. I asked Amy if I could please go with her, and she said yes! Alyssa went with Nick because she was really excited to meet Andrew, Nils, and his girlfriend. Amy lead me to her dressing room and lets just say it's every girls dream. Sparkles, diamonds, and Karminite gifts everywhere...this is so sweet. She truly cares about her and nicks's fandom.

*Amy's POV*

Nows my chance. I slowly sat down on the black leather love seat in my dressing room. Maura looked confused at why I was sitting and not warming up my vocals.

A-"Come here, Maura" I said in a sweet, loving voice.

M-"Yeah sure" And she came and sat next to me.

A-"I know what's going on" I said with a frown after I turned to face her.

M-"W..what do you mean?" She was scared because she knew I knew.

A-"I'm not mad or anything. I just want to know why. Can I please see babe?" She shook her head. I could see the tears in her eyes. "Please, just for me. Know one will have to know, I promise."

She held out her arms to me and pushed her head to the side in shame. I slowly and gently lifted up both sleeves and gasped to myself. Why would someone cause her this much pain? I took another look and saw some white faded scars, others red and swollen. I carefully put my thumb on her arm and traced all those lines. Once I was done, I grabbed her arms and kissed them. I pulled her into a hug and told her I was going to help her through it all.

*Maura's POV*

Amy pulled me into a hug and told me she was going to be their for me, just like my mom would've done. She also said that tomorrow her and Nick are going to get a lawyer and try to adopt me. I feel like someone actually cares. I feel home.

~ later on~

*Amy's POV*

"ALMOST SHOW TIME EVERYONE!" I screamed with excitement. All of team Karmin, Maura, and Alyssa quickly came and we got into a circle. Right before a show we all say something about the show like, "Good luck" or "break a leg." Everyone went and Nick and I were the last ones to go, finally. I swear we read each others minds because we both knew what we were going to say. We looked at each other, smiled, and nodded. "Tonight, is a great night" he began. "But to make it more special..." I picked up from there, "We have Maura and Alyssa here tonight! We love you guys so much!" Everyone awed and started cheering. Nick and I both ran over to Maura and Alyssa to give them a big hug. Right after, I could hear the crowd being to roar and knew it was time to go onstage. I showed Maura and Alyssa to Janine and she took them the other way, towards the crowd. Tonight was going to be a night I'd never forget.

*Maura's POV*

Janine gave Alyssa and I our backstage passes and we all went out to first row. It was nice because I could see Amy and Nick just perfectly without being pushed and showed around. They came out on stage and started singing 'Hello' The crowd was going crazy and singing along, this is the first time in a long time that I've actually have had fun. Alyssa and I were rapping together it was just a dream come true. We even got Janine to sing and dance along with us too! Quite a few songs past and the music stopped playing. Amy started to talk, " We want to dedicating this song to a special little girl who has recently came into our lives. She's gone through a lot and is so strong. Whenever any of you out there feel not good enough, or pretty enough, or skinny enough, just know we will always be there for you whether it's physically or mentally. We love you." When she was done with the speech, she looked at me and smiled. They started to sing 'Coming Up Strong' I didn't realize I was crying until Alyssa put her hand on my shoulder. Once the song was over, Nick said, "Okay who's ready for one last one?" With that the crowd started cheering and they sang 'BrokenHearted' Janine brought us back backstage because when the concert was over, it can get a little hectic, she said.

Amy and Nick came running over to us and asked if we wanted to go to their Meet and Greet in a half hour. Of coarse we said yes! They we going to get changed because they were all sweaty due to jumping around a lot on stage. After, Amy asked if I wanted to do her hair and makeup again. I curled her short blonde hair and put a braid in the front. It was so cute! For her makeup, I just did winged eyeliner again, mascara, and pink lipstick. She looked so pretty once we were done. I can't believe how happy I am for once because of Namy. But being happy doesn't last forever......

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated!! I have had a busy week haha. But the next chapters going to contain a lot of drama...can you guess what's going to happen?! It's going to be something never expected (just kidding) If I ever said Namy, it isn't a typo. It just means Amy and Nick; their ship name. ((((I ship Namy so should you)))) okay anyways have a great day ily

Next Update: between the next couple of days