Chapter 19: Forever And Always....?

*Mauras POV*

When we got home, I decided to call Alyssa. She's my best friend, how could I not? Plus I miss her so much and wish she was here with me right now.

~flashback~

I can't believe I have to say goodbye to Alyssa. This isn't happening, is it? She's my rock. She's the one that keeps me grounded. I don't wanna to say goodbye because this mine be goodbye.......forever. I put down the three bags I was carrying and ran towards her. She opened up her arms, I casually jumped into them. We hugged for a few minutes and bother us couldn't help but cry. After out hug, we let go and wiped our tears away with the sleeves of our jackets. "Maura, before you go, I just want you to know I'll never forget about you. You'll always be my best friend even if we are a million miles away. Call, Skype, text me all the time okay? And oh wait, can you do me a favor? Please try to stop cutting and eat for me. You are so beautiful and I don't know what I'd do without my best friend. Pinky promise me we'll be frien- no sister forever." We picked up our pinkies and linked them together. "I promise Alyssa. Sisters once, sister forever." "Forever?" "Yes, forever and always."

~

I got up from my bed and walked fairly quickly to my phone which was sitting on a desk. I dialed her number because I knew it by heart. Hopefully she picked up. Well, here goes nothing. I could hear the phone ringing, getting nervous that she wasn't going to answer. She finally picked up.

A- "Hello???"

M-"Hey Alyssa!!"

A-"oh hey..." She replied, not excitedly which was weird.

M-"What's wrong sis?"

A-"um just the fact that I haven't received nothing from you. Not one phone call, FaceTime, not even a text saying how you're doing. What happened to sister forever because clearly that hasn't been happening." Ouch that one hurt.

M-"Alyssa, I'm honestly so sorry. I've been so busy that I haven't have time and-" I was cut off.

A-"you know what? Save it. I don't need all the stupid lame excuses. Where were you when my brother got into a car accident and I needed to talk to someone? Where were you when my mom had a breakdown because they were going to take Jake (a/n Jake is Alyssa's brother) off of life support? Where were you huh? Because last time I checked friends are suppose to answer their goddamn cell phones when their other half is calling."

M-"I'm so sorry I-I-I didn't know."

A-"I miss my best friend, you know? I need my best friend. But clearly you don't got time for me. Look, I've gotta go. Bye."

M-"no wai-" I was too late.

Tears streamed down my face as I threw my phone against the wall. I sat back on my bed. I sat on my hands because I didn't want to do anything stupid. The urges were getting stronger and stronger. I finally realized that Amy and Nick said they'd be there, right? I got up and hurried into their room. I opened the door just to be faced with something I didn't want to hear.

___________________________________________________________________

Wow really short chapter, sorry. Didn't expect that, did you? Next chapter will be up later tonight or tomorrow. I just didn't want to put too much drama into one chapter so I kept it short. Did I mention there will be a lot of drama in the next few chapters?? Because there will be much drama to come!

Love y'all!