Chapter 12: Happy {not} so after (Part 1)

May be triggering, read at your own risk.

*Maura's POV*

I woke up in Amy's bed nervous, but then I remembered what happened last night. I must've fallen asleep and mom and dad must've carried me to the car and drove home. I got up and slowly walked to the kitchen. Amy and Nick were cooking breakfast. "Good morning baby girl" Amy said while approaching me for a hug. "Good morning mom. Morning Dad." They both looked at each other and smiled. It just feels right to call them that for now on. I took a seat at the table. Amy put a few pieces of bacon on my plate and an egg while they had what seemed to be heap loads of bacon and two eggs on theirs. How could they be so skinny? How can they eat so much and not look like a fat pig like me? It's disgusting. I work so hard to be skinny and it's not good enough.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts.

A-"Hey you okay Maura?"

M-"Hey Ho what? Oh yea I'm fine."

I started slowly eating. Then the voices started coming back.

'Amy and Nick don't love a fat cow like you'

'We will make you fell better, promise.'

'Don't you dare eat anything else.'

I had to get through this for Them.

*Amy's POV*

Maura got up from her seat. She pushed her plate towards me and crawled into my lap. Awww, I see what she's doing. She doesn't want to throw up her meal after. She picked up her fork and continued eating. I whispered in her ear, "I'm proud of you babe. I love you." I shot Nick a look and quickly said, "I love you Maura, good job." She smiled at his comment. Once she was done, she sat in my lap for a half hour and we talked. Once the time was up, I told her to get changed into something nice because we had a huge surprise for her. I really hope she loves it.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! Thanks @ParrotKid for some inpiration. I'm a little busy right now, but I thought you'd like some kind of update. I'll add part two (it will be a big chapter) later tonight or tomorrow. It's gonna be worth the wait, I promise!! Thanks for reading :)