Helping

"JACKSON. IM TRYING TO TALK TO NERISSA! KEEP YOUR MOANS TO A MINIMUM!"

❝...Um, well, that's...what is going on over there?❞

"Jackson's masturbating to porn because his boyfriend just dumped his ass. He finally had a serious boyfriend after sleeping with multiple men, but it didn't work out."

❝And he's solving it by masturbating to porn?❞

"Well...yeah. They broke up over something serious. I mean, they were arguing whether they wanted to move in together in their own house because Jackson's ex...Henry, he basically came out to his parents and they refuse to have him at their house now. Henry wants to buy a house alone with Jackson somewhere else in New York, but Jackson disagreed saying it was too fast for them."

❝Oh, no. That's terrible. What did Henry say afterward?❞

"Henry was very upset, dumped him on the spot, and the only reason Jackson is masturbating to porn is his weird way of dealing with the break up. I just yell at him to keep him down when he's finally enjoying himself."

❝That's horrible. I can't imagine losing someone I care about and having that person not be accepted by their parents. We have to help them.❞

"How? I'm not saying I disagree, but I really want to help too. These two deserve each other. You haven't see them, but if you did, you'd ship them so hard together."

❝I will ship them as soon as they are back together. Now, this is what we have to do. Jackson has to apologize, express his reason for why he thinks it's too soon. Let Henry stay with him with his parents. Jackson's parents accept him right?❞

"Jackson's parents knew since middle school, they wanted to wait until Jackson was ready to tell them, and when he did, they were so loving and accepting."

❝Then that shouldn't be a problem right?❞

"You know you're right! I'll go tell Jackson that! Man, I love you, okay I'll talk to you soon! BYE!"

❝Wait...you love me?❞

"..."

❝Quentin! You hung up are you serious?!❞

"..."