Guillotine

So. This was it. It ended with her hands and head locked in and ready for the sharp blade to come crashing down and decapitate her. 'Great' Star thought, 'Exactly how I imagined my death. Being beheaded.'

Star was getting bored, the announcer kept on going on and on and on about how she deserved this. "Heck, she even tried to lead her 'tracks' to a river and not to the place she was actually located! But fortunately we were able to track her down-" the announcer boasted until he was cut off. "I guess I wasn't as ahead as I thought." Star mused. In return, a load groan waved over the crowd, and a few laughs too. "Oi! Be quiet you!" The announcer spat. "Well then make like the Queen Of Hearts and 'Off with my head!'" Star  smirked. She didn't really care if she died or not, she just didn't want to hear the idiot in front of her yap on anymore. "Shut up! You putrid imbecile" He snapped back. Star scoffed and gazed at the basket that her head would roll into. "Now, to say goodbye to this thief!" The announcer announced in his squeaky, irritating-to-listen-to voice. 'Finally' The blond thought whilst rolling her eyes.

The midget announcer strolled over to the string that let the blade drop. And gripped it. "Good riddance. Thief." He glared.

"..."

"..."

"Stop. Just stop." A loud, deep voice sighed. His footsteps boomed against the wooden platform, that was surely soon to collapse, and stopped in front of the teenage girl. "Seriously?" He asked whilst raising an eyebrow. "Seriously." Star chuckled. The voice laughed disapprovingly. "W-Who is he?! Your boyfriend?! Another thief?!" The announcer gasped. Red was tinted on both of their cheeks, "N-No. I mean yes? I don't know." The teenage boy shrugged. "Let's just get out of here Marco." Star suggested. The brunette nodded and took out a small-ballon-shaped object and a pin. He popped the object and smoke absorbed part of the area. When the smoke finally cleared, the announcer was found in Star's previous position and the two teenagers had disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Even when I lose my head you'll still be there to save me, safe kid." Star laughed. "Don't push your luck Butterfly, this was only getting even for the time you saved me." He scoffed. "You were hanging around long enough for me to swoop in and be the hero instead of the infamous stealer." She giggled. "Whatever." Marco rolled his eyes, jumping from roof to roof and away from the blond teenager. Star looked up to the night sky that she was able to look up to once again. And sighed.

"It's just a matter of time" She whispered.

----------------------------------------------
Guillotine! Jon Bellion, you genius! Thanks for reading :3