Part 1

"Okay, i'll be there in a few." I say, and hang up the phone. James, i guess you would call my 'guardian' has finally gotten me a job! After months and months of begging him to give me a job around the studio he finally says yes. James owns a big record label. I dont see why i couldnt just go and get coffee for people sooner. He wants me to meet him at his office today to give me the job.

I head over to my bathroom and wash up. I grab some cloths an get dressed as well

I leave my hair in the same lose curls as yesterday and apply a light amount of make up

I leave my hair in the same lose curls as yesterday and apply a light amount of make up. I grab my phone and keys and head out the door. We live in LA so traffic is always bad. It takes a little over 15 minutes to get to the studio from our house.

When i finally get there i find a parking spot and head in. Im always here anyway just messing around in a studio so i know the building inside and out. I head down a hallway and turn into a room at the end which is James's office. When i walk in i see five boys standing there already. I think their name was Over Atlantic?

"Oh, hello.." I say.

"Should i come back later?" I ask James.

"No, no. Ari, please meet Trevor, Liam, Gabe, Charlie, and Sean." He points to each of the boys as he says their names. I smile and wave to each of them.

"Boys, this is my... uh..." He pauses. We dont really know how to ever introduce each other since we arn't even related.

"Niece, Arizona." He says. I smile at him. The boys all say hello.

"Why didnt we know anything about a niece?" Trevor asks. I just look at James.

"Well, because i like to keep my private life, private.." He says, looking back at me.

"Okay now, why have i called all of you here, well." He begins.

"The tour is coming up very soon." James says.

"Two days!" Charlie should all the boys laugh and share smiles.

"And i was thinking, since Arizona has a pretty decent sized fan base, what if she came on tour with you guys?" Everyone pauses. No one says anything and we all just look at him and wait for James to finis his thought.

"As Seans girl friend" I swear my mouth flew open.

"I dont even know her!" He says.

"I am not lying to my fans." I say. I wasnt very popular but i did have a decent sized fan base with fan accounts and what not.

"My decision is final." James says. I cross my arms and roll my eyes. Sean doesn't seem to stoked either. We all walk out of his office and I go straight to the recoding booth im always in. I open the door and turn on the lights. I turn on the track i had been working on for the past month and play around with some tunes. When it sounds good i play it back and listen to it. When the track finished i hear clapping. It startles me and i turn around to see who it is. Its him. of course

"Is that you singing?" Sean asks.

"Yea.. " I tuck my hair behind one ear.

"That was really good!" He says. He walks closer to me. I turn back around in my chair and turn off the table equipment. I stand up.

"I should probably go.." I say. I start to walk out when Sean grabs my wrist.

"Text me." He slips a piece of paper into my hand and lets go. His smile shocks me as i walk out the door. I go straight home to start packing.

This was going to be a long three months.