Part 7

Sean's POV

After posting the tweet and texting Arizona, I have to go to she show. The boys and I pack up the van and head out. God i missed her. Its going to be so weird coming off stage and her not being there. Part of me is wishing that she will be there waiting for me like she always is. But i know that will never happen. The boys keep nagging me on and telling me to be happy.

When the show starts I kept looking though the crowd, hoping that she would be there. Finally someone yells,

"Sean, hold on, kid." Her words comfort me. I didnt know who it was who spoke but i smiled.

We played the rest of the show and when it was over i was the first one off the stage. I immediately go over to check my phone.

Nothing.

I go to her instagram to see a new photo.

The caption says, 'trying to figure my way out to chicago like

The caption says, 'trying to figure my way out to chicago like... ps, jakes no help.' It made me a little un easy but also happy, seeing her face again. Liam sees me on my phone and comes over.

"Kid, you need to chill out. You will see her in four days." He says. I roll my eyes.

We head back to the hotel and i try to get some sleep. But i knew she was out there with out me and thats what kept me up.

Arizona's POV.

We made it back to jakes house by 2 AM and straight away we go down stairs to set up a bed for me. Right when we get it set up i flop down. Jake laughs at me. He turns off the lights.

"Goodnight, mim." he says. I say good night and turn on my phone to check though social media one last time.

I look though the comments on my instagram post. it was all things like

Sean misses you, You and Sean were goals af, Give him a second change. I keep ignoring them then this one hit me. A girl names Cassie says,

"Hey A! I know you are probably tired of all of us telling you to date sean again and I'm not going to come on here and tell you who and who you should love, Girl, you do you. But i am going to say this, You do make Sean happy. And when Sean Is happy, we are all happy. It brings me so much joy the smile you can put on that boys face. Now that you are gone, he isn't him self. He does miss you. I just want to say that you should do what your heart wants you to do. We don't have a say in weather you should go back to him or not. If you feel like you shouldn't then you do that. You just do what you need to do the be happy and sure enough you will be. lots of love, Cassie xx" That hit me good.

"Thank you, Cassie xxx" I respond to it. Just as i hit post I get a text from Sean.

'Good night, Beautiful' it said. I look at it for a while. Finally about five minutes later i say back,

'Good Night.' I shut off my phone and go to sleep.

I wake up to Jakes puppy licking my face. I flutter my eyes open and see Jake smiling and giggling. I gasp.

"Tickles!!!" I say. I spring up and embrace the dog in my arms.

"She wanted to wake you up since she didnt get to see you last night." He says. I smile.

After I play with the dog for a while we head back upstairs and sit around in his living room. his roommate, Oliver comes down after a few minutes.

"Hey, Olivier, this is Arizona." He says. Oliver and I have only met via fact time.

"Hey! Its nice to finally meet you!" He says.

"You too!" I reply.

"Do you want to go get some mcdonals for breakfast?" Jake asks me. I nod and we get up and head out.

Sean's POV.

The first night in a month with out her. It felt weird. Today was a day just on the road. We got up early and headed out to Indiana for our show tomorrow. On the way there the boys all gave me some encourage meant on my situation with Arizona.

"Awwwwh" Gabe says, looking at his phone.

He shows the boys but hides it from me. They all 'awww' at what ever he was showing them.

"Can i see?" I ask.

"Uhh your eyes are to young." He says. The boys laugh.

"What ever." I say They laugh again.

"Just show me." I say. He seems unsure then shows me his phone. I see a Picture of Arizona with a puppy.

 I see a Picture of Arizona with a puppy

I scroll down and look at the caption.

'Tickles will forever be my favorite no matter how big she gets.'

"Aye look at that smile!" Gabe says, taking his phone back. I hadn't even realized I was smiling so much. Seeing pictures of her made me happy i guess.

"Dude you need to text her, or call her, or something." Trevor says. I look at him, then away.

"I have, last night she actually responded too." I say. The boys smile.

The car gets quiet. Soon enough everyone falls asleep. I take out my phone and look at the picture of Arizona and the puppy. Ill admit it was very very cute. Even if it was Jakes dog.

I decide to text her.

Sean: Hey.

No responce. I didnt expect her to.

I decide to take a nap and i fall fast asleep.

Arizona's POV

I was at Navy Pier when he texted me. I look down at my phone.

Sean: Hey.

I think i actually smiled. I did miss Sean, a lot actually but he hurt me. I ignore it and go off and have fun.

When we get back to Sean's house at around 8PM I remember the text. I respond.

Arizona: Hey.

I didnt expect him to respond so fast but he did.

Sean: What are you up to?

Arizona: Just got home, what about you?

Sean: We got to the hotel about a half hour ago.

Arizona: Thats cool, how was the drive?

Sean: Boring. There was a lot of corn. haha.

Arizona: Hahaha.

Thats where the conversation ended.