Part 5

Seans pov

Its been a good month on tour now.

I wake up with my arms around Ari's waist. She was still asleep. I reach over with one arm to check the time. It was only 8. The show didnt start until 7. I look thought twitter and finally Arizona wakes up.

"Good morning." She says with a tired voice.

"Hey." I respond. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back. She grabs her phone and then rests her head on my chest. We both scroll through social media. At about 9 i hear the door being unlocked. Charlie and Liam both walk in.

"Well aren't you two the cutest?" Liam asks. Charlie takes out his phone and snaps a picture. We both just look at them.

"Well, we came to tell you that we are planning on having a nice chill day so we dont really need to be at the venue util about 5:45. If you guys wanted to hang out." Liam explained.

Arizona looks up at me.

"Sounds good." I say. The boys start walking out. Charlie finally looks up from his phone.

"Look at my tweet." He says. They both walk out and i go to look at charlies tweet.

'Went to go wake up Sean and Arizona but found them like this, how cute.'

Arizona pulls it up on her phone

Arizona pulls it up on her phone. I respond back to him,

'you wish it was you.'

And Ari says back

'next time you get the room with Sean' We both look at each others tweets and laugh.

She start to get up and grabs some cloths to wear for the day. She heads over to the bathroom and gets dressed. She comes out with a over sized sweat shirt and black skinny jeans on. I head into the bath room next and take a showed. I get dressed into a simple t shirt and skinny jeans. When i come out Arizona had curled her hair and done her make up.

"mall?" i say

"mall?" i say. She looks at me with wide eyes. I grab my phone and she grabs hers. We head down stairs to the lobby and out the door to catch a cab. We were in St. Louis so traffic wasn't terrible yet. We head to the nearest mall and climb out of the car. I pay the man and we head into the giant building.

Arizona puts her phone in her back pocket. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her in tightly. She rests her head on my shoulder for a few steps then removes her head. I take my hand and place it in hers as we walk around the mall. About an hour in, Ari and i are in a store looking around when a few fans approach me.

Arizona's POV

"Excuse me, Sean? Can we get a picture?" They ask. They seem so sweet and kind. Sean agrees and one of the girls hand me their phone. I snap a picture and they all have the biggest smiles on their faces. I couldn't help but smile too. As i was handing the phone back to the girl, another so called fan comes up.

"Is this the bitch that stole Sean from all of us?" She says, bluntly. The other girls give her confused looks. I just look at Sean. He looks back at me and his smile quickly fades.

"I'm sorry?" He says, confused.

"This whole fake relation ship, its just got all of us girls pissed off." She says. The other girls start to back us up.

"You cant call your self a fan, if you say stuff like this." One of them says.

"You should be happy for Sean. He seems happy, which makes us happy." The smile at us two and i smile back. Sean was to taken back to respond. The girls thank Sean and walk away. The other one stays.

"I can assure you our relationship is as real as it gets.." Sean says. The girl laughs.

"Then who is this guy that Arizona is always tweeting to and commenting on his pictures?" She says. She pulls out her phone. Sean looks at me. I shrug my shoulders out of pure confusion. She shows Sean her phone and he looks at it for a good while. He musy have been reading something. When hes done he doesnt say anything and just walks away. I look at the girl with a big smile now on her face. I look at her phone to see a bunch of comments and tweets to Jake. Of course. I should have known.

Jake and I are constantly saying we love each other because i mean, we are best friends. Whats so wrong with that. I let out a sigh and go after Sean. Now i have to explain so many things. Just great.

After about 30 minutes of looking I find him in the Mall quart yard sitting on a bench looking at his phone. I sit down next to him but not to close, giving him his space.

"Who is he Arizona?" He says, not looking to see if it was actually me. He knew it was.

"Sean, its a long story, can we please go back to the hotel to talk about this?" i plead. It really was a long story that i didnt feel like sharing in the middle of a mall.

"No, you are going to tell me right now." He demands. I start to get terry eyed.