Part 6

Seans POV

When i look up she is staring blankly ahead. I dont know what was going on between her and this guy. I didnt know if she was just leading me on because it was her job, or if she actually had feelings for me. I didnt know what to believe. All the tweets and comments between them swarmed in my head.

"Jake..." She starts.

"He isnt my boyfriend," She says. I let out a sight.

"Well i sure hope not." I say.

"Who is this guy and why are you always flirting with him?" I say. She looks down.

"You're obviously not going to believe anything i say, so why should i even try?" She says. Her words hurt. She sniffles.

"Damn right im not going to believe anything." The words just spilled out of me. She looks at me and stands up.

"No, I-" She starts to walk away.

I knew i screwed up right then and there. I let her almost walk out of my life.

Arizona's POV

I call Jake right away.

"Hello?" He says when he picks up. I was still in tears.

"Jake I-I need you to come get me. I'm in St. Louis. I just need to get out of here." I beg him. I knew he lived five hours away but I couldnt stay another night with Sean.

"Alright, Alright, calm down. I'm leaving right now. Ill be there as soon as i can." He must habe heard my tears though my voice. He hangs up and i get a cab back to the hotel.

When I get there i go straight up to Liam's room. Him and I had formed a really good friend ship in this past month on tour. i knock on his door and he answers right away.

"Hey, you OK?" He asks. He moves over, welcoming me in.

"No. Seans a fucking dick." I say. I wipe the tears from under my eyes.

"Hey, im sure he'll make what ever he did up to you." Liam says. His words comfort me.

"Im going to chicago with my friend tonight. Ill come back with you guys after that show. I just want some time away for a bit" I say.

"Yea, of course." Liam says. He turns on the TV and we watch some shows for a bit. I get a text from Jake that says hes an hour away. I send him the hotel address. I stand up and stretch my legs.

"Im going to go get my stuff together. " I say. Liam nods and I walk across the hall to my room when i open the door I see Sean sitting on the chair with his hands in his knees. When he hears me he looks up. I make eye contact with him as he stands up. I go to my suit case and start zipping it up. I hear him walk over to me.

"Arizona-" He starts. I cut him off

"No." I say. I set my suit case up right and head into the bathroom to get my toiletries. Sean follows.

"Where are you going to go. huh?" I ignore him.

"With Jake? Are you going to go and be with your real true love?" His words really hurt me. He knew nothing and him saying this only made it worse.

"Sean, im going to say this once. And once only." I say. I walk over to him and get really close to him.

"There are a lot of things you dont know about me and there are a lot of things you do, but what you dont know, is my relationship with Jake. And if you think im cheating on you with him the go ahead and fucking think that. But just know that i have been though hell and he was the only one there for me though it all. If you are going to make me go though and confess everything to you, then i dont want to be with you right now." I say. He then realizes he fucked up. I walk past him and go to my suit case. I grab it and walk out the door, slamming it behind me. I go down to the lobby and just wait.

Sean's Pov

I messed up. Why cant i just shut my mouth when i need to? I swear that wasnt even me talking. Its just like the words just escaped me. I hear a knock on the door and part of me wishes it was Arizona. Oh god what i would do to hold her one last time. I go over to the door and open it to see Liam standing there.