Part 2

Seans POV

I didnt actually mind having Arizona has a "girlfriend" even though she seemed like a bitch. I knew that we would only have to hold hands and crap in front of the fans but then away from them we could be as far away from each other. But im actually kinda starting to like her. I mean, shes beautiful! But shes also the niece of our boss.

Arizona's POV

When i get home i throw the slip of paper with Seans phone number away. I didnt like this. Not one bit. When i get up stairs James had texted me the schedule for shows. They played like 2-3 a week starting and ending here in LA. I believe their first show is tomorrow which mean i have to go. damn it. When i wanted a job, this wasn't what i had in mind.

I pull out an old suit case and begin packing it. All the while, listening and singing along to music. I hadnt even noticed that the time was now 9:00 and James was home. I turn down my music and head downstairs. James was talking to Logan, his actual son. No one really new about Logan and thats how Logan liked it. He didnt want people treating him differently because he was rich.

"Hey." I say walking into the kitchen.

"Logan, did you hear Ari is going to be gone for the next 3 months?" James says, stopping their previous conversation.

"Why?" He asks. He knew i wasnt that big of an artist to be going on tour yet.

"Because James here set me up woth some British guy from a boyband." I say with a sarcastic smile.

"Shes going to be Sean Killeens girlfriend for a while so we can bring the band more popularity." James says. I roll my eyes. I get a water out of the fridge and go back up stairs to my room. When i get back up there i flop down on the bed and fall asleep.

When i wake up its already 10:45. Oh well, i check my phone to see a text from James,

'Hey! Make sure you are here at 4:30. You and Sean have to show up together so the driver will pick you both up here and then you will go to the venue together.'

I roll my eyes and crawl out of bed ad head down stairs to get some food.

I make some coffee and put it in a mug and go out to the patio to drink it and read my book. Its like a free stress reliever. Untill five guys come out of no where.

"Hey!" Liam says, walking out of the house and on to the patio, followed by the other four.

"Uh... hey?" I respond. I close my book and sit up a little. They all take seats around the patio.

"Any reason why you are here?" I ask very confused.

"Well we figured since you will be going on tour with us for three months, we should probably get to know you a little?" Charlie says. Sean staied quiet the whole time.

"Alright, shoot." I say. They all start to think quietly.

"Okay first, the truth on why we didnt know James had a niece?" Gabe asks.

"Thats a long story.." I say.

Liam checks his watch.

"We got time." He says.

"Alright then.." I begin.

"Well when i was like 10 or so my dad got very sick. While he was in the hospital my dropped me off to see him. She never came back to get me so i called James on the phone and he brought me home he walked me inside and we both discovered my mom had packed up everything and left. The next day my dad passed away. James was the closest thing i had to a real family so he took me in." I said.

"You didnt have to tell us that!" Charlie says. I smiled at him.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yea, are you actually single?" Trevor asks.

"Yes. I am actually single." I say.

I feel my phone go off and i look down at it to see a text message from my best friend Jake. He lives in Illinois and we never get to see each other besides the once every three years each of us haw enough money to buy a plane ticket.

"Hey, hows the fake bf going?" His texts says. I smile at it and respond with.

"Fake is fake." I lock my phone and put it down. I stair blankly for a second before asking,

"Hey do we go to Chicago on this tour?" The boys pull out their phone to look at the schedule.

"Yes we do actually." Charlie says. I start to get really excited.

"Okay, thanks." I say. I pull out my phone again and text Jake,

"I have really exciting news. Ft me when you can. xx"

"Whats so special about Chicago?" Gabe asks.

"Oh, my best friend lives there." I say. Leaving out the part that hes actually a guy.

The boys go on asking questions amd we all get to know each other. Sean stayed as quiet as possible. Around 12-o- clock they all leave. I put my mug in the dish washer and go up to my room to get ready. I climb out of my pajamas and hop into the shower. I let the water run over me. I was my hair and shave my legs then shut the water off and grab my towel. I dry off and hop into the cloths i had previously picked out.

I towel dry my hair and grab my phone from in my room

I towel dry my hair and grab my phone from in my room. Jake had tried to face time me so i call him back. I prop my phone ip agents the vanity mirror. He accepts the call and comes on the screen.

"Haaaaay." I say with a smile.

"Whats the big news?" He asks.

I start to apply my make up for the day, looking down at Jake everyone once and a while.

"So you know how im going on this big tour thing?" I ask.

"Yea." Jake responds.

"Well the boys have a show in Chicago." I say.

He pauses.

"Your lying" I look down at him and shake my head.