Part 13

Arizona's POV

I was in the middle of reading Liam's text message when they approached. I stopped reading to look up only to find three guys standing before us. They all looked very fit.

Liza and Carly smiled at them. I just shut off my phone.

"Can we help you guys?" Liza asked with red cheeks. I smiled politely. 

"Yea, I'm Matt. These are my friends Blake and Quinn. We were wondering if you guys were dancers here because we hadn't ever seen you around." The tall blonde one said.

"Oh, haha. No none of us dance. My sister is a soloist here so we just came to watch for a bit." Carly responds.

"Oh. Shame. We were gonna ask you to come hang backstage." Quinn said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Ahh darn." Liza said. Blake eyes lit up.

"Hey, we only have one more dance. Do you guys want to grab dinner after wards?" He asked. Before i could say anything Liza and Carly had said yes. The three boys smiled and went back to their dressing rooms. A few dances passed and the boys had come back out. This time they were dressed a little nicer. I hadn't even noticed they had danced.

"Wow. That last one was really good." Liza said. The three of us stood up. The other girls had left a little bit earlier so it was not just us three. 

"Really? That was out least favorite dance." Blake said as we exited the venue. 

The boys lead us to the cute little Italian place Sean and I had eaten at the day before he left. We walked in and Liza noticed my change in mood. She walked over to me and rubbed my back. She could tell it had something to do with him.

"Hey, just have fun tonight." She said. I smiled a little. We were seated and I sat next to Liza and Quinn. The five of them all got to know each other whilst i stayed quiet. Every once and a while Liza would look at me to make sure I wasn't checking my phone for more messages. 

"So Arizona, what makes you so shy?" Matt asked. I looked at him with a confused look.

"Shy?" I asked.

"Yea, you've barely said two words tonight." He pointed out. I giggled a little to try and ignore the question. I looked at Liza for comfort.

"She's got guy drama." Liza said. 

"Ahhhh." Matt said. Him and the boys giggled a little. Then everyone went quiet and just looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you going to explain?" Blake asked.

"Oh, well I probably shouldn't. Its a long... dumb... story." I said.

"Oh come on, It can't be that dumb. " Quinn said. Everyone was finished with their food by now and the waiter had brought the check. 

"Maybe another time. " I said. Blake grabbed the check and paied.

"Nope. You're going to spill tonight. We can go back to my place and you are going to tell us everything." Matt said. I smiled a little. Liza and Carly were ecstatic. We were on our way to Matts when I got another text from Sean.

S: Just checking up to make sure you're safe. Wouldn't be able to live with my self if anything happened while i was away ahah. xxxx

I smiled when i read it. I didnt respond for a little because i didnt know what to say. Thats when I realized what time it was. It was 9:45 here. Which meant it was almost 4 AM there.

A: go to bed you goofball. We'll talk in the morning x

I could see the smile on his face from America. I shut off my phone when we get to Matts house. He lived about five minutes from where we were so we hopped in a cab. His house was about the size of Liza or Carly's. I noticed a dog bowl when we walked though the living room.