Part 10

Arizona's POV

His words comforted me. But i knew there was nothing he could do about it.

" Thank you for telling me everything." He says. I try to smile.

"Of course." I say.

"Alright well if i only have a few months with you, we are going to push this out of the way unless something else happened. Okay?" He says. I try to smile again.

"Okay." I respond.

The next morning i woke up to Sean's arms around me. Finally.

The whole day was going to be traveling to Iowa for the next show. When I wake up its around 8. Sean was already up. I sit up a little and he removes his ands from around me. We say good morning, then i go to take a shower and get dressed. One i get out Sean hops in the shower and gets ready as well. I apply a little make up and when he get out we go down for breakfast. When we go down the other boys are already sitting around a table.

"Ahh there they are!" Liam says. The others laugh a little. We get some food and take a seat with the rest of them. Half way though eating and chatting a bit i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a guy standing there. He was quite handsome. He had brown hair and crystal blue eyes like my own. He was almost as tall as Charlie.

"Sorry to bother you, miss, it was just your were so pretty i had to come introduce my self." He says. I could feel my cheeks getting red. I turn around to look at Sean and the boys. They all start giggling, even Sean.

"Uh, Thanks." I say. He smiles.

"Follow the girl on Instagram, already." Sean says, Handing the guy his phone to look at my instagram page. He looks up at me, still smiling. I look at Sean with a confused look.

"Arizona?" He says, reading my name off my bio.

"Yea.." I say with a little giggle.

"Alright, well ill see you around then." He says. He gives Seans phone back and walks away and i turn back around and burst out laughing.

"Sean, What the heck?" I say though my laughter.

"What? Its funny to see you have to turn down other guys. Brings me joy." He says jokingly.

A few hours of being on the road later, We stop at a gas station to stretch our legs and get some snacks. While out side Liam hip bumps me and it catches me off guard. I laugh and act like he hit me so hard it knocked me down. I sit on the ground and laugh. He just looks at me and laughs too. I stay on the ground for a bit. I take out my phone and snapchat back the people who's messages i missed. I was about to snapchat my friend back when all the sudden Sean comes up behind me and gets in my picture

 I was about to snapchat my friend back when all the sudden Sean comes up behind me and gets in my picture

Then he asks "Why are you on the ground?" I look up at Liam and just laugh. I start to get up from the ground and we head back to the bus.

It was around 3 AM when we got to the hotel in Iowa. Sean and i got off and walked into the hotel together. When we all got to the lobby i check my Instagram. I saw a comment from sone guy on one of my pictures which was a bit strange. He says,

"Wowza😍👅" I look at the picture he commented on.

not only was it a few wee