~~Five~~

~~Kellin's POV~~

When I woke up the next day, I was cuddled into Vic's chest. I blushed but didn't move because it was comforting, a little weird, but comforting. Another reason I didn't move was because Vic had his arms wrapped around me and I really didn't want to wake him up.

As I was laying there, I started to think about what happened yesterday and the fact that Vic and Mike know about what happened to me in the past. I also thought about the fact that I cried in front of Vic, I swore to myself that I wouldn't cry in front of anyone but Tony. That obviously didn't happen.

I also thought about the fact that Vic had actually comforted me and that he was the one that hugged me after Tony told them about my past. I smiled at that thought. I looked up at Vic's face and how adorable he looked like when he was sleeping. I am not going to lie, I really like Vic, but I don't know if he likes me like that. I looked away from his face when he started shifting around.

"Morning Kellin." Vic said in a tired voice.

"Morning....wait how...?" I was about to ask before I got interrupted as I looked up at him.

"I guessed." He said looking at me after he opened his eyes.

"Oh...okay, w-we should get up." I said, quickly looking away as I blushed.

"Not yet, I'm comfortable." I blushed more after he said that. We laid like that for what I'm guessing was about a half an hour before we got up. I missed the warmth from his body already. "What do you wanna do today?"

"Um...I-I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, but we should get food first." I nodded in agreement and followed Vic downstairs and into the kitchen. He made us both a bowl of cereal. "Thanks." I said before eating.

A few minutes later Mike and Tony walked into the kitchen and Mike made him and Tony the same thing that Vic got me and him. Tony looked surprised to see me here but he didn't question it as he sat down.

"Morning you two." Vic said.

"Good morning." Tony said sounding very happy. I decided to question it.

"Tony... Did you get laid cause you normally aren't this happy."

"Oh my god, no, I am not ready for that."

"Had to ask, but why are you so happy?"

"Me and Mike went on a date last night."

"You lucky little shit, congrats."

"Mike, you better not hurt him." Vic said in an angered voice.

"I'm not gonna hurt him Vic, Tony is a cute little turtle, why would I want to hurt a cute little turtle?" Mike asked.

"Awe, that's adorable." I said. "Wait, any did you ask that angrily Vic?"

"The last time I was in a relationship, I got really angry a lot for some reason, and I ended up hurting the guy I was dating. That being said, I also hurt Vic in the process and I eventually went and got help. Vic doesn't want a repeat of last time, and neither do I." Mike said sadly. "I promise I won't hurt you Tony, and if I do, please tell Vic."

Tony nodded and we all stayed quiet after that. None of us talked. Vic and I didn't talk until we got to his room.

"What do you wanna do Kellin?"

"Can we go to the park, I haven't really been there much."

"Sure, do you wanna borrow a shirt or something?"

"Just a shirt if that's okay."

"Of course." Vic went over to his dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out two shirts and tossed one at me. "You can change in the bathroom if you want, you know where it is."

"Yeah, thanks." I said before leaving his room and going to the bathroom that was down the hall. I quickly changed my shirt into the one Vic let me borrow before walking back to his room. Instead of knocking when I got back to his room, I just walked in and I kind of regretted that. Vic was just barely putting his shirt on when I walked in and holy shit did he look hot.

"I am so sorry, I-I should have knocked." I said quickly looked down with a blush on my face.

"You're fine Kellin, I actually didn't notice you walk in anyway until you said something."

"I still should've knocked."

"Kellin, I really don't care if you knocked or not, anyway, should we go to the park now?"

"Yeah." With that, we left. It took us about ten minutes to walk to the park and only 30 seconds for me to pull Vic to the swings.

"Jesus Kellin, calm down."

"No, now push me...please?" I asked as I sat down on the swing. Vic rolled his eyes as he smiled and moved so that he was standing behind me. 

"Hold on." He whispered in my ear as he grabbed the chains. I held onto the chains as well, just as he pulled the swing back before he actually pushed me. He kept pushing me until he couldn't anymore. He sat down on the other swing as he waited for me to stop. After about 5 minutes I did stop swinging and I just looked at the ground with a smile.

"How long are you gonna sit there and smile at the ground?" I heard Vic ask me.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" I asked looking at him.

"Do you just wanna walk around the park?"

"Sure." I said standing up, Vic following shortly after. The two of us then started to walk around the park and all we did was talk and laugh. Vic then all of a sudden grabbed my hand and led me to an opening in the bushes. I was about to ask him where we were going when we came to an opening. "What is this place?"

"I don't know, I found it after school the other day, and I really just wanted to bring you here

"I don't know, I found it after school the other day, and I really just wanted to bring you here."

"Why?"

"Because it looked beautiful....like you."

"I'm not beautiful though."

"Don't you ever say that again, okay. That is not true, you are very beautiful Kellin, and nothing is going to change that."

"Vic...can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it."

"I-I really like you."

"Oh thank god, I thought you were going to say that you didn't want to be my friend anymore, but...I like that so much better because I like you too Kellin."

"The only problem I have is that I don't want to get hurt."

"I promise that I will never hurt you Kellin."

"I promise too Vic."

"What does this make us then?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"Kellin...will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes Vic, I will be your boyfriend." I said with a smile. Vic smiled as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.