Preath/Serlex

So this is an old one, sorry if it sucks.

Tobin and Christen were cuddled up on the bed in Tobin's hotel room when they heard a knock at the door.

"Were you expecting anyone?" Christen ask confused.

"No, Alex left and said she was going to Kelley's room but she would be the only one I expect but she has a key." Tobin responded as she got up.

When she opened the door, she was shocked. Servando was on the other side and he looked nervous yet determined.

"Uh hey dude Alex isn't here, she is with Kelley watching some horror movie, I think?" Tobin asked as she let him in."

"Hey, I know, she doesn't know I'm here yet but I needed to talk to you." He responded.

Christen looked around awkwardly before clearing her throat and saying, "well as much fun as this is, I'll let you guys talk." Before she left she hugged Servando and kissed Tobin before walking out.

Tobin and Servando stood in silence before Tobin cleared her throat. "So you needed something?"

"Yes, Imma just get straight to it. Why don't you like me?" Servando said.

Tobin looked mildly surprised. "Dude, why would I not like you?"

"Everytime I come around, you tend to like avoid hanging out with me. I just feel like you would rather do anything but hang with me."

Tobin moved to where she was standing in front of Servando. "Dude, no you got it wrong. I know that with Alex aways with the team and training yall never get to see each other, well now that won't have to happen with her going to Orlando and all, but before she was always kinda down because she never saw you, so when you came in, I wanted you guys to get as much time together as possible because I know phone calls and face time aren't enough." She paused. "I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like I didn't like you but honestly dude, I love ya. You make Alex happy and that's all I could ask from you. When ever you call she lights up, when you get off the phone she always talks about you and what yall talked about. If ya want I'll hang out with you, just me and you, so I can get to know you and not just have information from Alex." Tobin finished.

"So you do like me?" Servando asked just to make sure he heard right.

Tobin laughed. "Yeah dude."

"Awesome, well you wanna go to Kelley's room with me, I think Christen went their since Alex said that she was Kelley's roommate." He asked as he stood up.

"Sure dude."

As they walk down the hall they joke and Tobin really does feel bad for not even trying to hang out with him.

As they knock they hear screams and both raise eyebrows.

Kelley is the one to open the door. She peeks out and opens the door wider when she sees who it is.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Tobin ask as she walked through the door only to be jumped on by both Alex and Christen.

"Okay, I need a cuddle buddy if they are going to make me finish this movie." Alex says while gripping Tobin harder.

"Why is your husband not good enough." Serv joked from the door way.

Alex immediately looked up when she heard his voice. She squealed loudly before jumping off Tobin and wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Hello beautiful." He says while holding her tightly.

"Hiya." She says while kissing him.

Alex heard Kelley cooing in the background but she didn't pay her any mind.

"Why didn't you call me, I would have come pick you up?" She said when breaking the kiss.

"I wanted to suprise you." He said while putting her down but not letting her go.

"Well suprised I am."

"What are yall watching anyway?" Tobin asked when Alex and Serv stopped talking.

"The Orphan." Alex said while walking back to the bed dragging Servando with her.

"What's that?" Servando asked.

"A movie about some sick twisted Psycho is all I'm gonna say." Kelley said while turning the movie off. "I'm gonna have nightmares for years."

"No turn it back on I wanna finish it." Alex said.

Kelley turned to look at her horrified. "Fuck you, I wanna watch Care Bares just to get what I saw out of my head. I mean the chick literally locked the guy in the tree house and sat the damn thing on fire, I am done!"

"Did you seriously say you wanted to watch Care Bears?" Tobin asked.

"Hell yes. That movie is fucking sick and besides Care Bears is fucking life."

Tobin and Servando shared a look. "I doubt the movie was that bad." Servando said.

Alex shuddered. " I really want to finish the movie but I do not want room start it over."

"Fine what can we watch?" Christen asked.

"CARE BEARS!" Kelley yelled.

"Something other then Care Bears?" Christen said.

"MY LITTLE PONY!" Kelley yelled.

"Alright someone other then Kelley have any ideas?" Christen says.

"SCOOBY DOO!" Kelley yelled.

Christen turned to look at Kelley who held her hands up in defense. "Hey I'm not Kelley, I'm Kelli with and I."

"That's still Kelley dumbass." Alex said.

"Noo, that just Kelley not Kelli with an I." Kelley pointed out

"Fine someone without the name Kelley or Kelley with an I." Christen said.

"Harry Potter?" Servando said.

"YES, I knew their was a reason I liked you." Tobin said.

"I thought you said it was because I made Alex happy." Servando pointed out with a smirk.

"Aww Toby that's so sweet." Alex gushed while Tobin glared at Servando.

"Dude, what the hell? Ever heard of Bros before hoes?" Tobin said before she could stop herself.

"Excuse you?" Alex said while raising an eyebrow while Servando stifled a laugh. Alex looked at let Serv and said, "I wouldn't be laughing if I were you. I can and will make you sleep on the floor."

Servando eyes widened before he hugged Alex close and said, "Your the best wife in the world and I love you."

"Mmmhmm." Alex said but couldn't keep the smile off her face.

~~~~~~~~~ authors note ~~~~~~~~~

So I wanted to do something for Tobin and Servando because in alot of other fics they hate each other and are always fighting and so I kinda did this and NEVER and I repeat NEVER watch the Orphan. My grandmother made me watch it when I was SEVEN and I'm still scared. I mean it would probably be a different story if I had watched it at the age I am now but I was young and damn. I can't watch any scary movies now because when I try I think of the orphan and get freaked out.

I put Care Bears in here because last weekend my mom, sister and I were driving home from Sulfur (it's in the south Louisiana side) and we started talking about serial killers while it's like night time when we are in the middle of no where and so...  yeah.

Anyway that's not the point. The point.... well really their isn't a point yall just tell me what yall think."