Demons

When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see

Kelley felt lost. She didn't even know what was happening or why it was happening. It's like nothing good in her life wanted to stay. Everyone she ever liked leaves once they get what they want. Ann left, Hope always leaves, Allie left. It's like once she gets what she wanted, they have enough.

She was in a downfall and has been ever since the Olympics in 2012 when it first began. Not just with relationships but everything. Soccer, friends, life in general it's like when ever she picked herself back up again something came to knock her back down but of course no one noticed. She wasn't important like Alex, Christen, Tobin, Hope, or even Mal.

Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail

And the ones we hail

Are the worst of all

Kelley sat in her childhood room ar her parents house in Georgia. Her family was worried but she couldn't care less. She can't remember the last time she ate a full meal without making herself throw up. She knows that with the new camp coming up she needs to get her act together but she can't find it in her to do so.

And the blood’s run stale

I wanna hide the truth

I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside

There’s nowhere we can hide

She ignores all national team members no matter who it is except for when Jill called to inform her that she had in fact been called up for the next camp.

No matter what we breed

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come

Kelley stairs out of her bedroom window into the sky thinking about everything. How she has messed up everything that has ever come her way. Her first mistake. Using Ann, she understands why Ann left. Kelley still wasn't over Hope.

When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It’s where my demons hide

She would be wrong if she said she doesn't miss her. She was her first actual love who wasn't a team member and actually loved her for her. At first she just used the girl but over time she found herself actually falling for the brunette. By the time she wanted to do something to show that Ann had actually meant something to her, Ann had enough and left.

Don’t get too close

It’s dark inside

It’s where my demons hide

Hope. God Hope had screwed her over so many times, screwed whatever she had with Ann up, but Hope wasn't the only one to blame. She was, she let it happen again and again. Ended up hurting someone who could have been her person. 

Next,

When the curtain’s call

Is the last of all

When the lights fade out

All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave

And the masquerade

Will come calling out

At the mess you've made

Don’t want to let you down

Allie Long, Blonde beautiful person. She deserved more then Kelley and Bati was that. He was her whole, her one person. Kelley was jealous of that, jealous of what she had and what Kelley wanted.

But I am hell bound

Though this is all for you

Don’t want to hide the truth

No matter what we breed

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come

If you asked Kelley who she wanted it with. People would think Hope but Kelley would answer Ann. Ann was the person Kelley wanted it with, who she wanted it with. 

When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It’s where my demons hide

Don’t get too close

Ann was it for Kelley and she knew it, Ann had loved her fully with everything and Kelley knew deep down she felt the same or otherwise she wouldn't be so hung up on the girl.

It’s dark inside

It’s where my demons hide

Kelley didn't know what she wanted anymore but she did know she wanted Ann to be her person, whether Ann take her back is the question.

They say it's what you make

I say it's up to fate

It's woven in my soul

I need to let you go

She knew it would be better to let Ann go then try to get her back. Ann was happier now. Happier then when she had been with Kelley towards the end of their relationship. Kelley tried to salvage what they had left but Ann wasn't for it. Kelley knew it would be the best for both of them if she didn't try to do anything.

Your eyes, they shine so bright

I want to save that light

I can't escape this now

Kelly wiped the tears that were building into her eyes. God, what are you doing Kelley.

Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

It’s where my demons hide

Don’t get too close

It’s dark inside

It’s where my demons hide

Kelley's world was full of pain and she deserved it.

~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~

Sorry this isn't very good and the song doesn't really go but it's been on repeat and I wanted to write something.

Yes, I low key ship Ann and Kelley.