Wedding

Requested by : Infinitefanfic

Today's the day. Julie thought as she looked in the mirror at herself in her white dress. As she looked at herself, she noticed how her smile was brighter today then ever.

'Maybe it's because you're getting married' She thought to herself before giggling to herself.

"What's got you all giggly?" Julie heard someone ask from behind her.

Julie turned to see Christen and Alyssa walking into her dressing room.

"Oh you know, just the fact that I'm getting married today! Also how did you guys get back here?" Julie asked.

Christen laughed as Alyssa smiled.

"Your mom let us through" Alyssa answered quietly but her smile was enough for Julie to know how happy her friend was for her.

Julie glanced back in the mirror to her self. "Gosh, I can't believe I'm actually getting married, can you believe it?" She asked her friends.

"Yes actually, ever since you told the team about Zach, I could definitely see a wedding in the future." Christen said as she and Alyssa walked closer to their fellow red star.

Julie blushed.

"Well, we better go find our seats, congrats Julie." Alyssa said before hugging her.

Julie felt her eyes start watering. "Gosh, I think this is the first actual comment Alyssa has said to me that wasn't so sarcastic and man does it feel great"

Alyssa smirked. "Well, what can I say. I felt since it was your wedding day I figured that could be my gift to you."

Julie just laughed.

Julie glanced at Christen who hasn't stopped smiling.

"Okay, what's got you all smiley?" Julie asked.

Christen hummed. "Nothing just really happy for you." She said as she hugged Julie. 

Julie hugged Christen back. "Thanks girl and don't worry yours and Tobin's time will come."she said while winking, smirking as Christen blushed.

"Shut up." Christen mumbled before grabbing at Alyssa's arm and dragging her towards the door.

Julie just giggled as the door shut behind them.

I'm so happy.
--

"Do you, Zach Ertz, in the respect and confidence of your own individuality, acknowledge within yourself that same respect and confidence for this woman, Julie Johnston, in the certainty that you will share the deepest of all your emotions: aware also that you may share, but not know, for in knowing you deny the person that she is?"

"I do." Zach said.

"Will you accept Julie, to be your wife? Will you share with her your hurts, your loves, your sorrows, and your happiness? Will you comfort her and be comforted, and share with her in all things meaningful to you?"

"I will." Zach said, his eyes never leaving Julie's, watching her nose crinkle as she smiled.

The priest turned to Julie, smile on his face, he loved watching young couples in love getting married. Reminded him of him and his wife.

"Do you, Julie Johnston, in the respect and confidence of your own individuality, acknowledge within yourself that same respect and confidence for this man, Zach Ertz, in the certainty that you will share the deepest of all your emotions: aware also that you may share, but not know, for in knowing you deny the person that he is.

" I do." Julie said while smiling.

Will you the accept Zach Ertz to be your husband? Will you share with him your hurts, your loves, your depression, and your happiness? Will you comfort him and be comforted, and share with him in all things meaningful to you?"

"I will." She said.

"And now ladies and gentlemen," The priest looked at Zach, "You may now kiss the bride."

Zach reached up to Julie's face, before bringing his lips down to meet hers. They were officially married.

He broke this kiss as people clapped and she laughed. He smiled at hearing her laugh.

She kissed him again, "Best day ever Mr. Ertz"

He laughed, "couldn't agree more, Mrs. Ertz"

~~~~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~~~

So this is kinda short and all but it's been awhile since I've written so I wanted to slowly come back so I'm sorry for any Grammer mistakes/spelling errors.

Also I've never been to a wedding so I'm sorry if this is not how it works. I don't know how a wedding works lol.