Jessie x Mal

So I hope this is up to your standards for uswntlove1317  this was our way quicker then either of us expected lol . I said few days more like an hour. I hope ya like, I sorta got away from it at the end but I tried....

Jessie debated just turning around and walking away without knocking. She thought about walking back to her own hotel room where her own team was but something stopped her, maybe that something was not a something but in fact a someone. That someone bring Mallory Pugh.

Mallory Pugh was someone Jessie never thought she would be happy to have in her life, every time she thought of the forward, their was always a smile on her face even if she didn't realize. Others noticed, her teammates teased her tremendously about her crush on the US forward but how could she not crush on the girl? She was gorgeous, generous, smart, funny, and every other good thing you could think of.

Mal told her to meet her at this room because her own teammates were out and shouldn't be back for awhile and she really wanted to see the canadian. She was just about to text the girl when she heard a knock on her door. She rushed to the door but stopped once she realized how eager she looked.

Mallory couldn't help the smile that automatically formed on her face when she saw Jessie. "Hey cute thang." She said once she stopped staring and smiled at the blush that covered her face.

"Hey gorgeous." Jessie said and in return Mallory blushed. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you? camp? the girls?" Mallory asked as she moved out of the way for Jessie to come in.

Jessie laughed softly. " I'm good, i've missed being at camp with the girls, they definitely keep me on my toes."

"I feel you on that one." Mallory said with her own laugh. Her teammates were wild but she wouldn't trade them for the world. She may be the youngest on the team but sometimes she wonders if she really is.

"Hey who is your roommate anyway?" Jessie suddenly asked while looking at the other side, seeing the bible on the bedside table and everything so organized.

"oh just Jaelene." Mallory said while laying on her own bed.

Jessie froze with her hand hovering over the bible. "The homophobe?" She asked suddenly very nervous.

Mallory rolled her eyes. "We are working on it, she still has her moments were she still gives us a look when some of the girls are too touchy feely but she's not so bad anymore. I think it's just growing up with a very religious family is why she was so stuck on gays being a sin."

"Hmm, still doesn't give her the right to hate on gay people, we don't hate on her for being straight." Jessie shrugged.

Mallory didn't argue because Jessie was right. She wanted to stop talking about her roommate while they were alone. "Mere." She said while leaning up and holding out her hand for Jessie to take.

"What?" Jessie questioned but let Mallory take her hand and pull her closer.

Mallory pulled Jessie towards her until her lips hovered over Jessie's. I really don't wanna be talking about Jae right now when I could be doing something, or someone else."

"Oh." Jessie said softly but didn't stop Mallory from kissing her in fact she encouraged it. She gently pushed Mallory to were she was laying down and she straddled her but didn't pull back.

Jessie gently kissed down her jaw and to where her neck and shoulder met and nipped at the pulse point there. She smirked when she heard the moan coming from the girl under her. She felt Mallory's hands slide under her shirt and slowly up her abs making her tense in a good way. "Fuck."