happy

I know this isn't a one shot and I swear I'm working on one (for my kweeny) but today I've thinking about how much I've come over the last few months and how I used to be this sad, depressed, insecure girl who wasn't sure how to open up to people. I mean I still am sometimes but I've met people who bring me out of my shell, most on watt pad and I'm really thankful for them for being their for me and listening to me when I needed to rant and they've helped me through a lot even if I don't listen.

I want to give a special shout out to mah Kweeny PRAZAN (Caro if you know her by that name) for sticking with me since what? May? June? She wasn't just their for me to help me with my writing but she was their as a friend (and I know I'm about to be a sap) through my depressing thoughts, girl problems and writers block and I honestly consider her my best friend even though we are on Two different sides of the earth, but you know. Distance doesn't matter cause she is the one true person I can trust online and off.

I've met some amazing people on wattpad and I want to give a shout out. It's in no specific order but mah kweeny come first.

PRAZAN (words can't express how much I love you)
AllieLloyd10 (slowly becoming envies of her)
Damntalex (amazing new friend, love you bud)
NotAWittyUsername (I miss your comments on my story so imma start one cause I miss you)
FangirlKnight (even if we don't talk anymore)
_ItsAllGood_ (lowkey miss you)
KarmyArmy_ (even if it's been awhile)
Infinitefanfic (this girl helped me in the beginning when I couldn't write for shit.)
wntforever_ (love herrrrr)
CamrynxWyatt this newbyyy
oitnb-uswnt (this girl makes me laugh when we go days on commenting on a story and she flirts so hard and I ship itttt)

And everyone else who has been here for me.

I'm just really happy right now and I'm thankful for meeting you guys.

I promise I'm gonna start writing again send maybe even start a new fanfic!!!!

Maybe some prompts will get me starting again too if yall want to send me some of those.

I LOVE EVERYONE WHO HAS STOOD BESIDE ME..