Mewker

hey.... PRAZAN  surprise?

"Sam please let me in, I said I was sorry." Abby Dalhkemper said as she banged on her girlfriends bedroom door.

"No, i'm mad at you." Sam called back as she sat on her bed glaring at the door.

Abby sighed, she didn't mean too laugh, really she didn't but wouldn't you laugh if your girlfriend had to wear a bunny onesie out in public for three hours?

"Sam, i'm really sorry I laughed but we haven't even started the dare and we haven't even left the apartment." Abby tried again.

Sam thought about it, she could stay in her room and pout for being laughed at or she could just go ahead and get this over with cause Abby laughing at her was the least of her problems, what if someone put this on the internet and was laughed at? Which she knew it would but still. She sighed as she stood and walked to the door. She scowled as she opened the door but lost it as soon as she saw Abby. It's why she was hiding cause she knew as soon as she saw Abby she wouldn't be mad anymore.

"Hi." Abby said sorta shyly, she also couldn't help but check out her girlfriend, it was sorta hot but also super adorable to see her giraffe of a girlfriend in a bunny suit.

Sam smiled which mad her even cuter in Abby's book. "Hiya, can we get this over with, we all know Steph is gonna live stream this."

Abby laughed before holding out her hand for Sam to take in her bunny hand? paw? Abby wasn't sure so she called it hand. Sam automatically went to take her hand but the paw/hand thingy made it weird so she pulled it back with a pout. "Stupid suit."

"Come on pouty pants, let's get this over with so we can come home and cuddle and then listen to McMewis argue over who gets to be the big spoon, which we both know will end up being Stephanie cause your sister likes hide her face in the crook of Stephanie's neck." Abby said before both her and Sam pause to think about what she said. "Damn, I already know how they like to sleep, they need to leave."

Sam nodded before they made it to the living room where Stephanie was trying to get the remote was Kristie, which she would have had if Kristie hadn't been using her height to her advantage.

"Hey, let's go you two I don't wanna be stuck in this stupid thing all day." Sam called out making Steph stop trying to get the remote to turn and look at her.

"This is gold." Steph said while laughing.

"Shut up hoodrat." Sam grumbled while walking out the apartment and the others followed, Steph still laughing while the other two tried to keep the smiles off their faces.

~~~~~~

Soon they were walking the big streets of Boston and man did they turn heads and not because Abby and Kristie were looking flawless as ever but because of the tallest one walking around in a hot pink bunny suit, it was a sight to see.

"I hate you all." Sam said as she glared at the guy holding his phone to take a picture of her.

Kristie smirked as she wrapped an arm around her, "no you don't this is payback petunia."

Sam scowled.

"Look at it this way, it was either this or go out on a date with someone of our choice so be happy, I mean would can still set you up if you want?" Abby called out from where she stood beside Steph both of whom were not so secretly taking pictures of Sam.

"You aren't supposed to want me to go out with someone else." Sam pointed out as they all stepped into a coffee shop wanted to sit down.

"That's why you're wearing the bunny suit dumbass." Steph said as she walked by her and grabbing at Kristies belt loop to keep up with her. She would grab her hand but they "aren't" publicly together like Sam and Abby are, even though they have been together longer.

Abby rolled her eyes at Stephanie before wrapping her arms around Sam even if the bunny suit made it weird, "I know you don't like the suit but I would rather you in the bunny suit then with somebody who will want to just get in your pants. I get jealous easily anyway so this is the safest bet for everyone."

Sam laughed, everyone knew how jealous Abby could get, hence why Sam always had some sort of mark from Abby marking her which got her teased endlessly from everyone who saw it but she didn't care, jealous Abby was a hot one.

She didn't realize how long she and Abby had been standing there until Stephanie had yelled at to get her fluffy butt to the table where she and Kristie had already sat down.

"I'm gonna kill her." Sam mumbled as she and Abby made their way through the crowd people staring and Abby laughing.

~~~~~~

"FREEDOM!" Sam yelled as she ran into the apartment to take the ugly pink bunny suit off.

"She's such a dork." Kristie said as she shut the door.

"But we all love her for it." Stephanie continued as she plopped onto the couch taking up the whole thing.

"Eh do we." Kristie teased as she plopped on top of Stephanie making her groan at the sudden weight.

Abby laughed at them both as she put her stuff onto the table beside the chair she sat down in.

"Can we burn that bunny suit now?" Sam whined as she walked back into the living area. She stopped when she realized she didn't have a place to sit. "Seriously guys come on, where am i supposed to sit?"

"The floor." Steph mumbled as she played with Kristie's hair.

Abby laughed before reaching over and grabbing at Sam's hand and pulling her into the chair with her. "You can sit with me cutie." She said with a wink. She smirked at that blush making it's way onto Sam's face. Too easy.

Apparently in the time that she changed and came back Steph had already turned the tv on and found a tv show of some sort. "What is this?" She asked as she watched a (very pretty, not as pretty as Abby of course but still) black haired woman doing magic?

"Umm, i'm not sure it was on when i turned the tv on." Steph said quietly.

"Oh okay." Sam whispered back. "Wait why are we whispering?"

"Because Kristie is sleeping." Stephanie said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Sam looked at her sister before realizing she actually was asleep. "She does sleep with her head in the crook of her neck." She said to Abby when she noticed how she slept.

Abby smirked. "Told you."

Sam laughed before leaning over and kissing her gently, "I love you."

Abby's smirked changed into a soft smile and leaned further into the taller girl. "I love you too, even when you have to wear a fluffy pink bunny suit."

~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~

FINALLY A NEW ONE SHOT. This is for caro It took me how long to finally get this out for you? Well surpriseeeee I was inspired from last nights match between the Mewis sisters and thought i'd give you something in return for all the stuff i ask you to write for me!!! LOVE YOU and I hope it's okay!! I tried for you...