Jessie x Mal part : 2

(warning smut ahead)

Mal dragged Jessie back to her room and shut the door behind her. She faced Jessie with a smirk on her face which Jessie smiled back too. "So what do you wanna do ?" She asked while rocking back and forth on her heels.

Mallory raised an eyebrow before walking slowly and with what everyone calls her "bedroom" eyes before lifting one of her hands to trace her finger from Jessie's jawline to her bottom lip and whispering seductively, "I could think of a lot of things I could be doing."

Mallory attacked Jessie's neck, which causes her to moan and grab furiously at the bottom of Mai's shirt. The two break contact so they can get their upper bodies free from their coverings. Mal goes back to Jessie's neck and sucks hard upon it, hoping to leave her mark on the Canadians skin. Jessie's hands have found their way down to Mallory's behind which she squeezes aggressively. Mallory pushes Jessie onto the bed and begins pushing her way up her body, first licking around her navel and then traveling north over her abs and laying a kiss right between Jessie's breast. Jessie runs her fingers through Mal's hair as she begins around her right nipple before taking it in her mouth.

Jessie decides she isn't really fond of being in the down position, so she turns Mal over onto her back and reaches behind her to claw teasingly at her lady parts still covered by the forwards's trackies. Mal squirmed alittle, but continues to sucking on Jessie's nipple while also pulling her sweatpants and underwear down, then placing a couple of naughty pats on her bare butt. Mal gropes the new discovered skin and rolls Jessie over.

After re-positioning herself, Mal removed the rest of Jessie's clothes completely and stares ravenously at what is on the menu in front of her. Jessie ask Mal to be gentle, as this will be her first time time doing anything down there,either male or female. Mal puts a soft kiss onto Jessie's vaginal lips and licks them tenderly, which elicits a moan out of her. She moves up slightly to begin sucking on her clit and swirling her tongue around it. Jessie grabs the back of Mal's head and pushes it into her. Mal responds to this by slipping her tongue inside and rubbing her clit with her index finger.

Jessie tells Mal she would like to take a turn next. Mallory removes her trackies and underwear, then turns around and places her behind on the front of Jessie's head.

Jessie smirks alittle at what she is about to do but also nervous. She flicks her tongue slightly at Mal's opening, which makes Mal distracted from her own work. Mal picks up her pace and slides a finger in Jessie while working her over with her tongue, hoping to bring her to her orgasm. Jessie moves her head closer to Mallory's pussy and sucks on it while darting her tongue in and out of it. She places her thumb on her clit and rubs circles over it, driving the American crazy. Both women clamp down on each other's clit with their mouths and start sucking, wanting to bring each other off. Jessie's leg wraps around Mallory's head and starts shuddering as she climaxes. Mal pushes her backside into Jessie's face and humps it slightly as her own climax happens. She arches her back and presses herself against Jessie's lips while riding through her orgasm.

Once both women catch their breath and come down from their peaks, they disentangle and lie on the bed facing each other.

Jessie stars into Mallory's eyes before saying, "I could go for some pizza."

Mallory blinks before laughing. "Me too."  She looks around before talking again, "I don't want to get up though."

"Me either." Jessie admits.

"We can just eat after we nap right?" Mallory says before cuddling close to Jessie.

Jessie smiles before wrapping her arms around Mallory and saying, "yeah we can nap and then eat."

Mallory nods and is dozing off already but not before he heard a faint "I love you" from Jessie.

"I love you too Jessie." Mallory says before finally falling asleep.

~~~~~~~ Authors Note ~~~~~~~

lol this was supposed to be out like last week but it wasn't because at first i couldn't write it and then after i got some help from backseatgaffer who basically wrote everything for me and then i was too weird to copy it once she sent it too me which took even longer and then i couldn't decide if i wanted to be cliche or not at the end but ITS FINALLY DONE. i can't think backseatgaffer enough for the help cause i'm too awkward to write anything like smut and this is for uswntlove1317  hope it's okay for you!