|Chapter 1| Daddy

Anna's P.O.V

I slowly and carefully reached for Jades hand. Finally finding it in the grasp of mine. I hauled her out from under the bed.

Her blonde hair was scraggly and knotty mess. Her emerald eyes glued shut. I traced her bruised jawline. I felt her body wince in her sleep. Sighing with relief, I crawled to the other side of the room.

Picking my clothes from the dirty floored mess. I slowly pulled over the long shirt I wore that daddy gave me since he didn't go shopping for us.

Daddy left a while ago after he had 'fun' with me. He hurt my sister and threw her under the bed. Locking her foot to a chain connected to the bed frame.

He thought I passed out after he 'did' me. However I tried my absolute best to try and stay awake. For Jades sake. Jade haven't been feeling good and been sleepy a lot.

And she doesn't even open her eyes when daddy hits her.

I'm only five, so is Jade. Were both five and almost six. Were twins, Jade haves Blonde hair and Green eyes while I had dirty blonde hair and Blue eyes.

Daddy said that when he comes back, he'll put us in the basement since he's hosting a party. But I'm sleepy.. like really sleepy..

I push Jade gently back under the bed.. knowing she was still alive was keeping me going. I was older but a few minutes. I needed to protect her.

I slide back on top of the large bed. Large for me at least. I hauled my self over and fought against my sleep.

Letting the tiredness take over, I slipped into darkness...

Demi's P.O.V

I whined and hit my head against the corner of the wall. I had to be awaken at eight. When I was supposed to be up at eight thirty.

But it took a good thirty minutes to mentally prepare myself for the day. So I woke up at eight and stood in the corner for thirty minutes mentally preparing myself.

Whining again I looked at the clock from my phone. Noticing that it was eight twenty three, I turned around and shuffled to my closet.

I had an interview with Ellen from the Ellen show with my good friends Wilmer and the Jonas brothers.

Which started at nine. Yay! Note the sarcasm. I pushed myself unwilling to my closet. Picking a sleeves crop top hoodie which was a dark blood lust red. I picked out matching slim blood lust red leggings and high heels.

I through on black and red earrings with red thin bracelets and black chained necklace.

Feeling satisfied, I knew my makeup crew would be set and ready on the Ellen set for the show.

Happily. A few hours after the show, Wilmer was throwing a party so we can celebrate our first interview all together.

Smiling and feeling flushed. I headed downstairs and grabbed my keys. Currently in my house in LA, I grabbed one of those quick microwaveable breakfasted.

I feed Buddy while waiting for my breakfast. I smelt burned food a second later. I scrunched my face and through my head back and groaned.

"How the hell do I mess up microwaved food?" I asked running to my smoking microwave.