|Chapter 7| Every Bone In My Body

Anna's P.O.V

I felt betrayed, used and sold. I didn't know these people. A man was driving and the lady who came into the basement was holding onto Emy.

The lady had tucked me away in the backseat. She buckled me in and made sure I was secure. Daddy never buckled me in. Heck.. I only been in a car when daddy took me to his friends house to play big girl games.

Shuddering at the memory, we zoomed to the hospital. And this made me even more nervous. Daddy said hospitals where bad and did bad things. And that they'll take daddy away and that'll mean I would be in big trouble.

Daddy said they touch me just like he does, and they'll hurt me a lot. Even though I never been to a hospital.. it scared me a lot.

It was dark outside. I've never been outside unless it was to go to daddy's car in the garage. But even than it was in a garage and I never really stepped foot on the actual ground.

I felt the car stop and the lady came to my side. She opened the door and looked at me. Her caring eyes made me relax a little but I couldn't trust anyone.

"Hey baby girl.. I'm Demi remember... I'm going to help you. Ok?.." she eased me out of the car.

The lady- err- Demi, picked me up into her arms. "Are you a friend of my daddy?.." I asked quietly.

I felt her tense and didn't answer. She didn't seem to know how to answer the question I asked.

She followed the man who was carrying my sister into the hospital.

"Elyanna.. right?" She asked. I nodded.

"Well.. Anna.. I hate your father with every bone in my body.." she responded.