|Chapter 14| Schizophrenia

Demi's P.O.V

"It's been three days.." I sneer. "Three fucking days and within today, of two hours. You diagnose Jademy with Social anxiety, Schizophrenia and possible signs of an eating disorder when she was only up for a day?" I question.

Anna was being tested for any disorders such as Social anxiety, bipolar, Schizophrenia, depression disorder.

Emy was diagnosed with schizophrenia and social anxiety. Whilest showing signs of an eating disorder.

I felt torn. They were being ripped apart and being treated from such a young age. By the time there ten there going to be facing the judge mental eyes of other ten year olds.

Being force to have medicine every morning living off pills.

"Yes miss Lovato. Patient Valderrama," I snickered at the name with disgust. He cleared his throats and continued. "When Jademy," I nodded with approval and finally let him finished. "When Jademy woke up, she hallucinated. Her mind playing tricks on her and more specifically she believed she saw her father.. she could she his features in Elyanna making her not understand her situation,"

I nodded with no emotion. "But the good news is there release this Friday. Only three days since it's Tuesday," he stated and I snorted.

"If this was a book it took at least fourteen chapters for you to tell me that." I stated as he furrowed his eyes with confusion.

"Yeah, this is probably a book called 'Hold My Hand,' a Demi Lovato Fan Fiction," I stated once more.

He seemed even more confused. Nick was with Anna who trusted him yet was still weary. I grunted and sat alone as the doctor only seemed more confused and walked away.

I heard him mumbled something able 'Breaking the fourth wall,' and 'stay in character' and 'follow the script..'

I only shrugged and thought more about Emys
Schizophrenia and anxiety disorder and Anna possibly having it too. Was I ready to raise these two?