|Chapter 11| Scars

Sorry 😐 guys for the long wait..
Sooo pissed at my mother it's been and on going fight with her through out the week sooo yeah sorry for that!

But homework is a bitch- so hard to update when your trying to finish your ten page (back and front) essay due in two days! X3
Yup I'm a procrastinator!

Demi's P.O.V

"Thank you," I ended politely hanging up within the social worker. I currently called her once visit hours were over in order to get a potential protection order against Wilmer and sign legally to foster the children until there officially mine by the adoption service in May.

I rest my head against my best friends shoulder as he engulfed me into his huge bear hug. I honestly couldn't feel more relief. Letting out a sigh which I seemed to have been holding, I relaxed comfortably. 

I couldn't help but feel like I was complete yet torn. I made a wonderful decision yes but what about my family? I don't care about my career, Donald trump it for all I care..

Hehe.. Donald trump.. I swear. If his face popped up in the scary maze game, I would be just as scared.

I'm more worried about them accepting them. Accepting there past and future with me.

"They'll accept them.." I heard his voice speak kindly into my ruffled hair.

"Hmm?" I hummed my response. Realizing it was Nick who talked first. "Wait.." I said with realization.

"Was I speaking out loud?" I stated, pulling my lip with my nail.

Nicks eyes flickered with amusement and hummed a response childishly. I bite my bottom lip and slapped his shoulder. He only cackled at my weakness.

I grunted as he ruffled my hair. "You also mention something about.. Donald Duck?.." he said tauntingly.

I rolled my eyes as readied ourselves for visit hours to open up. We've been here early. In a few seconds we should be announced into the room to talk to the girls. However Jademy, I mean Emy, is still resting soo yeah.

As the doctors called us we were walked into the same room. A awake Anna was scanning the doorway. Holding the light sheeted covers to her face.

She looked adorable as her curly dirty blonde hair fell into her face letting only her eyes peek out.

She relaxed and let the covers drop revealing the rest of her face. Scratches and bruises littered her tiny face. I could barely see color of her light tanned skin.

I guess all the dirt and blood was hiding the real scars.. the bruises were inhumane, it littered her pretty little face. I sat neck to her on a chair I pulled to the side of her bed.

Emy was sleeping behind a curtain. Anna was ushered to be quiet hence not to wake her sister.

"Anna..." I started gently. "What would you said if I took you and your sister to my house when your feeling better?" I asked to the frightened child. Q