|Chapter 15| Halloween

Demi's P.O.V

I paced back and forth as once again my little girl was strapped down the bed. I nervously flickered my eyes of Emys body as her eyes followed as I paced.

She's been strapped down by not following rules of the hospital and biting the doctor. Twice.

Even though it was funny. It wasn't like I could praise my child by saying, "good girl for biting that doctor.. twice."

However besides the point, I haven't left the hospital for five days. I'm internally flipping out. As Anna was released, it was as if she was still living here.

I couldn't go home without Emy and it wasn't like Emy could leave easily either. I need to fill paper work for her treatments. Luckily during Anna's evaluation, they determined Anna only had social anxiety, panic attacks, and sensory disorder.

I get entirely grateful however I was getting impatient. Very impatient and I wanted to go home. I wanted to snuggle under the warmth of my covers. It was cold and smelt of strong fumes in here.

I wanted to take care of these girls but the damn hospital won't let Emy out for a damn week.

So basically this is the play-by-play.

Emy is diagnosed with Schizophrenia, social anxiety, asthma, and panic attacks. Whilst Anna suffers from social anxiety, asthma, panic attacks and sensory disorder.
Anna isn't officially release until tomorrow after I file paperwork and Emy isn't release until Halloween which is next week.

Sadly, there first Halloween will be spent inside the white walls of the hospital. However luckily. The paperwork is done for there office adoption!!!

I was honestly so relieved and happy to hear that news. I wanted nothing more than to just hold my girls together.

I sighed with mixed emotions.. I held my sleeping girl in my arms in the waiting room due to Emy being evaluated more by the doctors.

Happily.. I snuggled with the sleeping girl as my own eyes began to drop.

Guys I'm running out of fucking ideas tellllll me what the hell I need to dooo!!!