|Chapter 13| Emy

Anna's P.O.V

After I finished sobbing and soaking Demi's shirt, Demi told me she's going to be taking care of me and Emy for a little while. She asked me about school and if I'm on honor roll.

I explained to her I didn't attend school since I was a secret to the world and nobody new that Wilmer Valderrama was my father.

So I'm going with her, to attend school. This is my chance to understand what mommy's and daughters do together.

But Demi can't be my mommy. My mommy told me when I was really young she'll come back for me. That she'll figure it out.

I still remember her gentle voice. I remember her brown long hair and light colorful eyes.

"It's ok Anna... it's ok to fall, because you'll eventually have to get back up." She said.. her gentle light hair rubbing my one year old face.

"Mommy?.." I asked in baby talk. "why Mami hurting?" I asked. My hand reaching to her bruised and beaten up face.

"Mommy gonna be back.. ok? Mommy's coming back for you and Emy. Your my special little girl.." it was the last I heard as daddy gripped her hair. She dropped me and all I heard was screaming and my crying.

I cringed at the memory. But it gave me hope. Demi can be my sub for a mother. Until my mommy comes back..

I smiled. My mommy's coming back, daddy's not here, and Demi gets to take care of me until mommy comes back.

~

"Anna?" I heard her voice speak gently. I looked up at my sister who was gripping my sore hand. It was sore from when daddy poked me with a fork.. it made me bleed.  Than he made me touch him after words.

The doctors rapped it in some type of tape since it seemed to be sprained and a lot of blood lost.

I winced more as she clung to my hand. "It's ok Emy.. it's ok.." I tried to soothe her. But she was even more scared and kicked and screamed.

My eyes widen. I never seen Emy like this. She would barely seem when daddy would beat her.

"Demi.." I said quietly. Emy kicked and screamed. Clawing at her face and hands. She smacked my hand away, the one that was sprain hard.

Making it throb with pain. I furrowed my eyes with confusion.

Why was she doing this? She was hurting me. I wince as my hand throbbed more as I let out a scream for Demi of my sisters loud ones.

It was a blur as Demi came in and scooped me in her arms. I watched as doctors filled in surrounding the screaming child who laid on the bed.

I watched as my sister slowly slipped out of my figures as I couldn't recognize her with the bloody scratch marks on her face and arms.

I whispered sadly.. "Oh Emy..."