|Chapter 3| The Basement

Anna's P.O.V

"Elyanna, Jademy, get the hell up.." I hear the shout of my dads voice from across the room.

I let my eyes be thrown open. I sit up in the bed and reach my tiny hand to my face. Rubbing my eyes. I felt his hand grab my wrist. Pulling me off the bed and throwing me.

My head smacked against the hard concrete flooring. My dad didn't even bother to put wood over it.

I watched through my teary eyes as daddy unclipped the still sleeping Jade from under the bed.

I sat up rubbing my head.

"Grab you sister," my dad sneered at me. I cowards in fear. I watch him throw my sister onto the floor. Her body smacking against it. She hardly even moved.

I crawled to her body. I picked her cheek. He head moved to the opposite side. It was weak head movement, but she was still alive.

Sighing with relief. I hauled her arm over my neck. She was wearing a long black shirt similar to mine. Dirty and blood stain.

After what felt like a years work of struggle, we reached the basement door. My dad unlocked it. It wasn't as dark as I thought. The dark moon light peered through a tiny window that was down there.

I felt someone's hand touch my bum. I grimace as I turned around to see my daddy there hovering over me.

"Let's play a game before my little princess has to leave for the rest of her night.." my daddy sneered.

He picked Jade off my body. Sending her body spiraling down the stone cold staircase. My daddy closed and locked the door.

I kicked and screamed as he dragged me away. I needed to check on Jade. I need to make sure she's alive!

I wince as daddy throws me into our 'room'. Remind you. This was the 'room,' were we slept and was held in all day. Were daddy played big girl games and chained Jade under the bed. A fake room made out of the closet of my daddy's bedroom..

Daddy only plays big girl games with me. Not Jade. He says I'm special.. he beats Jade more than me. That's a fact. As of me.. he beats me to.. but it's not as bad. He doesn't knock me unconscious unlike Jade.

Daddy threw me into the room. Than picked me up by my hair and through me on the bed.

After daddy beat Jade, he would harass me right after. Every time. It was the same thing. Every time. And this was my life. A slave..

A broken child.. with no one to hold My Hand.

He held a fistful of my hair as he managed to figure how to take of my only piece of clothing without letting me go.

"Please.." I whimpered. "Stop.."

"Shut up!" He yelled slapping me. I heard the jiggle of his belt. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to be over.