Prologue

Prologue

Mate.

That is the only word that goes through my head while my wolf is jumping with joy.

"Mate." I whisper, walking up to the handsome creature in front of me.

"No, you can't be my mate." His voice filled with disappointment.

I narrow my eyes, what does he mean I can't be his mate? Is he blind or something? Lost a sense or two?

"What do you mean? I know you feel the connection, the spark, and the-" He cuts me off with a growl.

"I am not your mate, slut." Chase King commands through gritted teeth.

"Its pretty obvious that we're-." I say, but once again I'm cut off by Chase. He really needs to go get that stick out of his butt.

"You're a nobody for goodness sake! Everybody expects you to be worthless, so why not reject the runt?" He says confidently," I, Chase King, reject you as my mate."

"You asshole, you're lucky you're an Alpha. I'm not as worthless as you think I am, you forget that I am your Beta's sister. I guess your Beta will be upset once he-"

"He won't find out! Now go, worthless bitch."

Okay, now that hurt.

Alphas are full of shit.

Under the state of EDITING, SO PLEASE EXCUSE THE LACK OF WORDS ETC., I AM EDITING IT ONE BY ONE!! I PROMISE ITS A GOOD BOOK. PLEASE BARE WITH ME IM FIXING MY HORRID GRAMMAR!