Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to Yanice :)

Christy's POV**

Well from what Axel has told me, now looks like a big lie. Everything seems back to normal, except that the guys that used to bully me flirt with me. Of course, since they are cute I flirt back, which causes my mate to growl at them. I get irritated but don't show it because he clearly rejected me, so why now?

I go downstairs to the kitchen. I grab an apple and head lout the door to only be stopped by a hard wall. I was about to fall when arms hold my waist and pull me up. Turns out it was Chase, I ignore the tingles as he is still holding my waist. I clear my throat as quickly lets me go and blushes. Wait! Is Chase King blushing?!

"Well..um..excuse me." I say as I try to pass by him.

"Where do you think you are going?" Says Chase stopping me on my tracks.

"Outside?" I say but comes out like a question.

"No."

"No? Why?" I say getting irritated.

"The boys are out there." He says jealousy clearly showing in his eyes.

"So?"

"So you are not going."

"Whatever." I say biting my apple, and running to the bathroom on the first floor. I noticed there is a window in there. I open the bathroom door and close is lightly. I don't lock it because I'm sneaking out and it would be stupid to lock it. I open the window softly and jump outside with my apple. I see that the guys are hanging iut in front of me. They are all cute, I got to tell you that. One of them notices me and walks towards me. I put on my best neutral face as I lean back on the wall.

"Hey the names Sean." Says Sean holding out his hand. I shake it like a normal person. 'But your not normal.' Says Jess. I ignore her rude comment and focus back on Sean.

"Oh, uh I'm Christy." I say.

"C-christy!" He chokes out.

"Uh..yeah. Thats my name." I say in a Duh! tone.

"Oh well on that case, I'm very sorry that I bullied you." He says with regret in his eyes.

"Your forgiven." I say nicely, Hey if you were me you would've forgiven Mr. Cutie here.

"Thanks so..wanna hang for awhile?" He says nervously.

"Sure!" I say excitedly.

We walk for what seemed like hours when really 10 minutes had gone by. We hear a growl that sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

"Mine!" Says Chase as he growls. Sean backs up, but I get closer to him.

"Who said I was yours, you rejected me you bastard." I spit out like as if it were venom in my mouth.

"So! You are my mate!"

"No. Come on Sean, we're leaving." I say as I kiss his cheek. He smirks and walks with me back to the pack house.

"You and Chase are mates?" He asks.

"Well..he rejected me so I guess not." I say shrugging.

"Ya know, he has a girlfriend, she is the pack slut here." He says. An idea pops up in my mind as Sean processed what I was thinking.

"Then, that means two can play it this game." I say evily.

"So who are going to use?" I think about it...well Axel will make a good partner.

"I think...Axel. I trust him more." He makes a nice 'o' shape. I give him a hug and he pouts because he wants a kiss on the lips, I think about it.

"What if Axel sees? He won't trust me." I say looking down. Surprisingly he gives me a quick kiss on the lips which left me shocked. I quickly leave giving him my number and he gives me his. I go try to find Axel when I finally thought it through. Mind link. Duh!

'Axel, where are you I need to tell you something!'

'Im in the pack house, in my room.'

'Kay thanks.'

I cut off mind link and quickly head inside to go to Axel's room. I stop to look at something shocking. What I see break my heart into tiny little pieces. I can't believe it...

-Hey so what does she see?

Cliff hanger :) Again lol. Haha Sorry. I will be updating probably later or tomorrow morning. I will be updating my other book that my best friend Shailia is adicted to, Idk why though..:/ Anyways this chapter is deidcated to....YANICE! :D thank you for kiking me! :D That made my day. Really! Can't wait to kik back lol. Anyways until next time.....SIYONARA!