Chapter 6

James POV**

"IS EVERYBODY READY TO GO?" I yelling in the halls. Everybody comes running down, by everyone I mean the people that Im taking to Christy's old pack.

I hear a few 'yes', 'I dont wanna' and 'do we have to?'s.

"Well, someone ate the wrong bacon." I say proudly. This causes me to get a few stares and chuckles from the guys, by the guys I mean the twins, Kevin and

Joshua.

"Ok then, lets get going." I say as I clap my hands and walk away dramatically with Rebecca by my side.

Christy's POV**

I packed up everything and mind link my one and only friend, Axel.

'Hey Im coming to visit you guys'

'Christy? You're coming?' I hear excitement in his tone of voice.

'Yeah my pack is coming.'

'You're in the Silver Howl's Pack?'

'Im in the Christy Pack' I say sarcastically whilst rollig my eyes, even though he can't see me.

'Haha very funny. From the pics, I just wanna tap that ass.' I can tell he is smirking..pervert.

'Perve. Anyways didn't you find your mate?'

'Nah not yet.' He says mysteriously.

'Well ill mind link you later got to go. Bye'

'Bye.'

I need to talk to Daniel... I bump into someones chest. I look up and see Daniel.

"Hey we need to talk." We both say at the same time. I go first.

"Daniel I know we are going to my old pack's place for a while, but I might need to be with my mate. So I think we should....break up." I say fidgeting my hands. He looks relieved and I am very confused.

"I was about to say the same thing. Friends?" He says holding out his hand. I shake it and say,"Friends."

Glad thats out of the case. We head downstairs as everyone is in their vehicle, I get in my Chevrolet sports car, and speed away like a bullet.

**
Minutes later...

"Alright we finally arrived." I say muttering to myself. I turn off the egnition of the car and step out of my car. I quickly press the 'Lock' button and sit on the pavement, They are still not here??? Shocker...I hear a car horn followed by head lights...Alpha James' car with the others he chose to come following behind. A couple of minutes later James gets out of the car with Rebecca close to him. "Uh Oh! Protective in commando!" I say and Rebecca laughs as James growls.

James goes ahead muttering not nice words at us, and pushes the doorbell button. A couple of minutes later, Chase, Axel, Brian and a chick next to Brian with lust in her eyes. I guess he found his mate. I snap out of my daze and run to Brian and give him a big hug. Finally it clicks in his head and hugs me back. He kisses my forehead and his mate growls, he holds up his hand and whispers in her ear and she calms down.

Next I run to Axel and he hugs me back already realizing that it was me I hear a growl coming from Chase. Hm...jealousy.

"Glad your back Chris." Axel whispers to me in my ear softly.

"Thanks, we soo.. need to catch up on things. How about later?" I whisper back? Clearly, I didn't whisper quietly enough because Chase had heard and grabbed Axel by the throat and slammed him on the wall. I growl furiously at Chase with power lacing my growl.

I run to Axel with tears in my eyes. Chase tries to get closer but I glare at him. This causes him to back up a couple of steps. I turn my attention to see Axel hurt. Luckily he already started to heal because of our werewolves we can heal quicker.

He opens his eyes full of fear. I look at him in the eyes with concern and he calms down as soon as I hug him. I help him up as he limps. I take him inside and he leads me to his room. Let me tell you this, his room is like one of those tumblr room, lucky bastard. I help him to bed as he takes his shirt off. Even though he isn't my mate, I checked him out and felt satisfied. He notices this, ass.

He smirks and says something that shocks me to hear, "Hey I would let you have all of this but we can't not now anyways." I'm loss at words.

I finally found my voice.

"Well okay, if you say so." I wink and he is shocked this time. This causes both of us to laugh and falll on the floor.

We laugh like this for a couple of minutes as we start to change the subject to what is going on in our lives. I tell him about my past year in the Silver Howl's Pack, how I started to go out with Daniel, how I became the best fighter in the pack. He then tells me how has it been a wreck ever since I left, especially Brian no matter how hard his mate, Katelyn, had tried to get his hopes up.

We quickly get off the bed and he gives me a quick tour around the pack house. My pack house is bigger and better. Since I was bored I made Axel to carry me but not bridal style, to the living room.

We finally reached the living room and somehow Axel tripped on air and I fell on the couch and Axel accidently gets in between my legs because he was carrying me. We hear footsteps and a growl.

"Its not what it looks like, he was carrying me and tripped and fell on me." I say full of sincerity and quick before he cuts me off. Axel quickly gets off and lets me up to go calm Chase's wolf. I go and wrap my arms around him and hug him. I say soothing words to him, to calm him.

Wait, why did I

Axel's POV**

Let me tell you something, as soon as I saw Christy, I was shocked. She looked...well sexy. I wish we were mates. Apparently everytime when I was around her something happened and it made everybody think the wrong way. I just can't believe she is here. Even though she is. Whatever, I am just happy.