Chapter 12

Sorry had a writers block :/

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

Christy's POV***

I walk down the hall and stop abruptly at the door. Even though I may have gained some confidence, doesn't mean I like attention.

I hesitate before I open up the door where I hear voices from the pack.

I walk in confidently, as the loud voice become murmurs. And murmurs become whispers.

Alpha James is standing there with the lovely Luna and best friend, Rebecca, waiting for me to begin.

I use my beta voice on the pack," May I get your attention. A couple of minutes ago, I received a call. Somehow he found out that I am special.

If I can have permission from the Alpha and Luna of this pack, to track the call down, and to keep everybody at lock down until we find out who is giving away information. Cell phones will be monitored. Anybody, who gets caught giving away information to the other pack or anybody not in this pack, will be questioned and locked up.

I don't know about punishments, but that will be in the hands of the Alpha and Luna to deal with. Am I understood?"

I am left satisfied with a bunch of nods and 'yes mam's I got. I quickly leave the room to be held against the wall by Axel.

"Hey Ax..are you okay?" I ask confused.

He looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes and says lowly," Meet me in my room in 10 minutes. Please Christina."

He used my full name..meaning serious business. I remember last time I was called by my full name..

**Flashback**(When she was 13 and slim!!)

I walk outside to wait for Axel.

He texted me he has to tell me something important and to meet him at the Tic Tac AKA Tricky Treehouse of Axel and Chrissy. Corny I know haha.

My thought bubble bursts as soon as Axel comes in nervous as fuck. I wonder why..?~?

"Hey Axel."

"Hey..Chrissy."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I just came to tell you.." He trails off, but just as I'm about to question him, one of Brian's friends come and stops in front of us.

"Hey..Chrissy right?" Says my crush Dylan. HE KNOWS MY NAME?! OMFG!!!! Okay calm down...calm tf down Christina you can do this.

"Um..y-yeah." I stutter as I blush at my stupid stuttering.

His eyes held me captive, as he caresses my cheek and kisses my cheek.

Clichè or what?

Yup! Very. Clichè.

Oh damn! I forgot Axel was still there waiting to tell me.

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" I ask Axel, my blush already vanishing.

"Never mind.." He says like as if he were having an internal battle with himself.

"But-"

"I said never mind Christina!" At that my heart shattered. He never called me Christina. Tears are threatening to spill, but I hold them back.

"Ok..I'll just go then." I run back inside and slam the door. I quickly run to my room and finally let the tears spill.

**Flashback Over** (Ik I suck on Flashbacks😭)

I shiver at the memory. I hate it when he called me by my first full name. It just..I don't know.. doesn't feel right. It's always used when people get mad at me, soo why love the name after the hate it has gotten?

I take a few deep breaths before walking to Axel's room.

I knock on his door, just to make sure he's there.

"Come in!"

I open the door and gulp.

"What's the reason you want me here?"

He takes a deep breath before saying the words that I never wanted to here in my whole life..

"I found my mate."

----------------------------------------------

Ok so shocking I just had to do this don't get mad!

Ok so sorry for the late update, but I was halfway through the update when I got this huge writer's block so hopefully you'll find the strength to forgive me.

Next Update: Next Friday

If not the latest will be on a Sunday!

Thank you for commenting that I write too many authors notes..I will work on not doing that anymore!

The update has also been a bit late because I lost internet connection and couldn't post my update.

Glad the internet is back!!!

<3

~ Ł.P