Chapter 16

Can I have 20 votes before I post the next chapter?

Thank you all so much for 21k readers and 873 votes!!! You are all amazing, strangers.

Now on with the story!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Vision Dream:

I'm in a place that I know from the top of my head and it's bugging me since it's on the tip of my tongue.

I'm stuck in a time period foreign to me, but I do know one thing.

I'm there fighting.

Packs against packs.

Fighting..but for what?

I see that shining dirty blonde hair that I love, fight with the pack leader of the ...

Ugh, I forgot his name and pack. I'll just do some research on packs in the US.

"She's mine, she belongs to my pack, and cubs."

Cubs? What cubs? Why am I questioning myself..

"Those cubs can die for all I care, she doesn't have a choice..I have a little surprise for her." He grins like the psychopath he is.

"May I ask, what is this 'surprise'?" Chase surprisingly calmed asks.

"Why of course, her family." He says it like the most obvious thing in the world.

"What family?" Chase asks through clenched teeth. I'm surprised he hasn't ripped him to shreds.

I guess I spoke too soon because next thing you know Chase and him are in a fight.

Next thing you know a gun goes off and blood clouded my vision..

*~End of Dream Vision~*

"Watch out!" I yell as I wake up panting. Next thing you know, I ended up colliding my head with someone.

According to the sparks. it's my mate.

"What do you mean watch out?" Chase asks me clearly worrying.

"Nothing, now let me ask you. What are you doing in my room?" I ask impatiently.

"Well..uh..you see..-"

"With that choice of vocabulary, we're getting nowhere." I say and grab some clothes and undergarments with my towel, and head to the bathroom.

"Shut up." He grumbles, and sticks his tongue out childishly.

"Don't stick it out if you're not going to use it." I smirk and send him a wink while walking to the bathroom.

"Ew, you're nasty Christy!" He yells before it falls silent again. The only noise is the sound of the shower running.

"Who said it was for that purpose, I meant eating!" I smirk devilishly to myself knowing that I meant it his way.

"Oh, I knew that. I was just checking.." He trails off knowing that I just caught him red handed, thinking the dirty.

*~*

"He's so friggin' sexy!" I yell while throwing some Doritos at the TV.

Yep, you guessed it. I'm watching Fast and the Furious 6.

Paul Walker is so sexy. Nobody can be as hot as him, in my opinion.

"Mine." Chases growls while hanging on to me for no reason.