Chapter 15

Ok so I just decided to write a somewhat surprisingly interesting chapter.

I'm apparently receiving a lot of hate about my a/n's but I stopped. Instead I just write a little bit or a good amount of a/n's in the beginning or end of my chapters, so y'all better stfu and delete my book then.

I'm tired of that shit, and if I keep receiving hate like this I'm just going to delete this book.

IM GOING TO TAKE A BREAK FOR AWHILE FROM ALL OF THIS..EXPLANATION AT THE END OF CHAPTER. IMPORTANT⚠️
---------------------------------------

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Dedicated to: @anNa_stAiR
Thank you for the spam😊 !
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Chapter 15

Christy's POV

Jamie and I got bailed out thanks to Brian. He promised to not say a word.

We drove in an awkward silence home, and it's really starting to bug me.

"Why are you guys ignoring each other, it's really annoying." I blurt it out annoyance lacing my tone of voice.

"No reason." They both say quickly at the same time. Too quickly..

"Fine if you guys aren't going to tell me then I will figure it out on my own." I huff like a stubborn 5 year old not getting her Barbie doll.

"Christy..are you ignoring me?" I hear both of them say.

I pull out my headphones out of my purse and phone, and blast the music when my favorite song starts to play.

If you haven't guessed it!, its Chandeliers by Sia.

I hum out the lyrics to the song and I realize we're almost home. I pull out my headphones and stuff them in my purse along with my cellular phone.

"Christy.." Brian says dragging out the 'y' in my name.

I ignore their hollers and apologies and run into the pack house and into my room, slamming it in the process and locking the door.

It's a habit of mine when I just don't feel like myself.

I doze off to a dreamless place known to be called as a nightmare.

*~NIGHTMARE~*

I'm in a place that I know from the top of my head and it's bugging me since it's on the tip of my tongue.

I'm stuck in a time period foreign to me, but I do know one thing.

I'm there fighting.

Packs against packs.

Fighting..but for what?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Sorry for the short chapter. I can't concentrate lately. BUT FIRST LET ME tell you something that happened to me today...Its Gossipy ;D -

Okay so..theres this guy I know and he's one year and a half older than me. He lives in Florida and I met him through one of my good friends. We were in a group chat on kik until he decided to kik me and we talked. This went on for like 3 days, until he said he really likes me..he asked me out.

I told him no. Now he is frustrated with himself and when he said why, I just said "Well I barely know you, and secondly we're friends for 3 days how am I supposed to say yes?"

He got mad and starting being sarcastic with me every time I asked him something.

This was today btw.

This is how the whole treatment I got from him after he asked me out and I rejected him:

Me- Well we're still friends right?

Him- I don't know.

Me- Are you mad at me??

Him- Nooo I'm not.

Me- You need to understand my reasons, I'm not just going to say yes ._.

Him- Hate me?

Me- No

Him- Yes you do.

Me- No I don't. At least we're still friends..xC

Him- Who says?

Me- Well I'll um ttyl..I guess..

Him- Ok..

*~~~~END OF OUT CHAT~~~~*

He was so ughh !! And what I hate the most is that I actually like him ,_, ..

Well that's the end of my sad love life story, now to tell you the reason as to why I'm not going to be updating for a while..

I'm just going to say it okay?? Im getting tired of everything.

My own sister calls me a fake ass bitch, my only uncle that I love like a big brother is in a life and death crisis , I'm just tired of my life, NO IM NOT GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE NOR HURT MYSELF. I also have been going to the hospital and getting heart tests, because they don't know what kind of pain I get in my heart.

It's like my heart is being stabbed and it's on fire, my arm gets numb, I can't speak, it's hard to breathe, and I get a bit of a fever but as soon as the pain is gone..my heartbeat is back to normal and I don't got a fever anymore.

They started blaming on the fact that I got sickle cell anemia, but they figured out that that's not it.

I also get these killer headaches that feels like I don't know..hell? I just hope and pray that my uncle gets better or goes to a better place in peace, and that hopefully nothing is wrong with my heart.

So please understand..

Stay beautiful like always,

Faith