Chapter 5

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! This is you Christmas gift from me to you :) Enjoy her 17th birthday chapter! Well late Christmas...

(excuse my language...:/)

"Good morning babe." Says Daniel, my boyfriend, while placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Morning." I say while getting up to go to the bathroom. As I open the door to go in I trip over air, Daniel chuckles but hides it with a cough. I glare at him playfully

"I hate you." I say playfully but act like im sternly saying it. His eyes say 'HURT' all over. I wink at him and place a small kiss on his lips to let him know I was just kidding.

- < That means that I skipped ahead incase your confused why I placed that there.

I head downstairs to breakfast when Alpha James, calls for a pack meeting. I quickly grab a granola bar and head to the office.

"Attention!" Says James using his Alpha tone. Silence fills the room. He clears his throat and begins talking.

"I ordered a pack meeting because I got news. Im not sure how sme of you will take this, but a pack needs help training. I am most defiantly taking Christy, Daniel, Kevin, Joshua, Valentina, and Rebecca. We will be leaving first thing in the morning. Questions at the end. I would like to take these people that I am taking to my pack meetings from now on. While I am gone, my father will be in charge of the pack. He is more experienced so I trust him with all my Alpha."

I need to talk to James privately about this. I was so zoned out, that I didn't notice that the meeting ended. As the pack walk out the door, I grab James by the collar.

"We need to talk." I tell James sternly.

"I know, I know blah blah blah." He says nervous.

"What pack is it?"

"Oooh nice shirt girl friend, I need to buy myself some of those." He says winking at me.

"James." I say sternly.

"Christyyyy." He says sternly too.

"Tell me."

"Ok but freak ok."

"Ok?"

"ItstheMoonlightPack." He says quickly. It took time to register what he said. Moonlight Pack. Moonlight Pack. The place where I grew up with. Where I lost my parents. Where my brother is at worrying his ass off still. Where I left my friends. Where I got rejected.

Chase POV** (Jack ass-_-)

I wake up to an arm draped over me. I guess I had another sleepless night. I don't regret rejecting Christy but my wolf has been giving me the silent treatment ever since. I turn around to see the packs slut naked next to me. I being the man whore that I am did things to her while she was asleep. I quickly get off the bed and go take a shower and realized that I had left my clothes on the bed. I forgot my towel too, today is just not my day. I quickly get out running for my towel and its nowhere to be found. So are my clothes, I turn around to look in the bathroom and see it on the toilet seat. I get in the shower and start washing myself as I feel hands roam my body. Shit! When the hell did she get up here!

"GET OUT!" I yell using my Alpha tone. She winces and leaves quickly. Damn that slut. I get out and put on my clothes and brush my teeth. I fix my hair going with my usual. My nice dirty blonde hair and green eyes being complimented by what I am wearing. Just what I was going for.

Brian's POV*** (Double YAY)

"Hey man. Im sorry and you know it." Says Chase, the dumb ass that rejected my only family left.

"No and I will NEVER forgive you until she is here." I say as I walk away stomping. I found my mate, or it was just me not paying attention lately. I am still depressed, I can tell Axel is too. We walk like zombies to school as if something died. Well, something did die. All my hope, love, happiness. They just ran out the door ever since I found out that Christy may never be coming back again.

Chase's POV** (Again...sorry :))

"Alpha sir, we have been spotting rouges near our land. So far 20 of our men have been killed trying to keep them away from our land." Says Brian, my beta and ex best friend.

"Damn it! What do we do?" I say thinking out loud.

"Well why not call the Silver Howl's Pack. I hear that they train the best, and has never lost a battle." Even though Brian is mad at me, I love him like a brother.

"Good idea. You are excused." I say softly.

I quickly dial Alpha James number. A few rings went by and he finally answered.

"Hello Alpha James talking."

"Hello this is Alpha Chase, from the Moonlight Pack. I called because we have rouges near our land and today 20 of my best men were killed trying to keep them away."

I hear him sigh in annoyance. Whats his deal?
"Uh....whatever I will be coming there with a few people tomorrow. We will stay in your land for three months. Is that good enough for you?" He spat.

"Yes-" He hung up. Bastards.

Hey! So far I got 435 readers. Thank you so much!!! :D PLEASE DO THE FOLLOWING THINGS BELOW:

-Comment
-Vote

LAST BUT NOT LEAST....I WOULD APPRECIATE THE MOST IF YOU.....

-FOLLOW <3<3<3 Thanks so much. If you follow I would follow back and add you in my Who to Follow list! :D If you have books I will read them. Please write in your message boards to follow me! Thanks a bunch! :) ILY ALL!!!!! Sorry I hadn't updated in a while, tried to come up with an idea but this isn't all of the idea I had.