Chapter 1

Christy's POV**

Knock!

Knock!

"Christy open up! You don't want to be late to school." Brian says in a teasing manner. He knows that school is like Netflix to me. Amazing.

My parents were murdered in front of me while we went on a trip to Minnesota, and soon enough I went into  a state of shock for a week. As soon as I let the fact that my parents were never coming back, I didn't eat at all. The pack doctor gave me some pills to help me get my appetite a couple of years ago, and here I am now.

I'm still struggling to eat and underweight according to my doctor, but I'm getting much better.

"I'm up!" I groggily exclaim while throwing my hand in the air, hitting it against my nightstand. I wince in pain, but get up.

I run straight to the bathroom and lock the door, just in case my brother walks in. I do my daily morning routine, which includes showering, brushing my teeth, and doing my hair. I change in my room just in case I change my mind about my outfit.

I walk back to my room, which is across the hall, and quickly change. I give myself a look over and let out an approved smile.

"Happy birthday little sis," My big brother fake cries, while he barging in the room, holding a blueberry muffin. My favorite.

"Aw you're crying!" I tease as I peck him on the cheek and hug him, "thank you so much."

"No, my eyes are just malfunctioning."

"Sure."

He holds out a small box for me to take, looking at me with a smile.

"Open it!"

I do as told, opening the small black box, revealing a gold necklace with an outline of diamonds shaped like a crescent moon. I turn it around, revealing the words 'You're the Nutella to my Waffles. Amazing.'

I laugh and turn to see him sneaking glances at my muffin.

"I want a muffin! Feed me." Brian says opening his mouth rather widely. Too wide. I let him have a bite of my muffin, only to have him take half.

Bastard.

I clear my throat and he looks like a deer caught in headlights.

He rubs his stomach and says," That was a good muffin, can I have the rest?"

I gawk at him. Is he crazy?

"No, it's my muffin."

"I am your big brother, you should do as I say, peasant."

Chase's POV**

Today is my birthday. My 17th birthday. Today is the day to see who is my mate. Hopefully my mate is beautiful. I am next to be Alpha. I am going to be Alpha in a couple of days. I hear footsteps coming close to my door. I think its my baby brother Axel.

"Happy birthday asshole!" Says Axel. What a shocker! Note the sacasm," Im going to go pick up the birthday girl."

"And that is?"

"Christy. Brian's baby sister."

"Oh her."

"Oh her? Why do you all of you hate her? Is it because she was the reason our Beta and Female Beta passed?"

Okay now that was the last straw. The Beta and Female Beta were practically my second parents.

I feel my inner wolf come out and use it's inhuman speed to grab him by the collar of the neck.

"Do not speak of the late Beta and Female Beta that way ever again? Am I clear?"

"Then again you treat their last piece of them like shit. Real nice of you Alpha."

Again with the sarcasm..

Today you'll find your mate. You better not reject her asshole.

I cans do whatever I please, thank you very much.

I swear I will not allow you to shift, nor talk to me if you reject the one the Moon Goddess paired us up with the person made for us.

Yeah yeah whatever. Go suck a dick and tell me how it felt.

I cut the link with my wolf side and get ready to go to my prison. School. 15 minutes later I am ready to go to school. I head out the door and get in my car, a couple of minutes later im in the school parking lot. A bunch of girls are already waiting for me. I park the car and get out the car.

"Happy birthday babe." Says my girlfriend Corey. She comes up to me and kisses me on my lips. I look into her eyes. Hm..nothing. I guess she's not my mate...I wonder who?..

......

So whatcha think? Good? Bad? Comment so I can know! :) Sorry its my first werewolf story...doesn't hurt to try right? Well hope you enjoyed. Already 27 readers! Wow.. Thank you guys really thank you! :) :) :) :)t