Chapter 19

Zayn left 1D, and I'm here hoping that he lives a happy life and keeps in contact with the guys. Rumor also has it that he will be returning just in time to sing for the fifth album. Also, management were the ones to kick him out. (Also a rumor that I hope is true)

So I hope y'all listen to this song while reading this short chapter in memory of the fans that killed themselves yesterday due to Zayn leaving the band ❤️

Song: Girl Almighty - One Direction

-
"Are you sure Axel?" I ask him carefully. As much as I hate his mate, he should hear Alicia out.

Yes, she may have cheated on him, but there is a reason for it all.

Not when it comes to her slutty self. My wolf snickers. I roll my eyes, a ghost smile making its way to my lips. My wolf may be right, but will Axel and Alicia have second-chance mates or will they be mate less for the rest of their lives?

"Yes, I am." Axel replies, looking at me with all seriousness in the eye. Damn, this dude can make me piss my pants right here with that look. I nod at him and take a seat.

"If you need me, I'll be downstairs eating." I say. Chase has a ghost smile on his face and waves his hand, dismissing me from the heated Axel. Kudos to me.

I quickly run down the large steps and go into the kitchen only to find David stuffing his mouth with my Nutella. He stops and looks at me wide-eyed, looks around once more and tried to run. Key word tried. I use my werewolf speed to throw myself on his back just enough to make him fall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING EATING MY NUTELLA?!" I yell at him whilst holding him down by sitting on his back.

"Kinky aren't we?" He says wincing in pain when I grip the back of his hair.
"No one and I mean NO ONE touches my Nutella. You monster, look at what you did! You just ruined a life. You ruined my husband by devouring him until the end of what his jar could only hold. Why!?" I say dramatically holding what was left of my Nutella.

"I'll buy you a new one, just get off of me!" David pleads.

"No, it's not the same. This was a special jar of deliciousness. There's nothing you can do about it. " I reply back with a glare.

"What is, um, going on?" Chase says questioningly, clearly confused.

"Get your mate off me! She's being over dramatic," David pleads Chase, getting a smack to the head from me," Ow! What was that for!?"

"I am not over dramatic, I only like to express my feelings more than your insensitive ass!" I snap back still caressing my husband.

"I said I'll buy you a new one! Chase get over here!" David says.

"Why should I when I can just sit here and watch you guys bicker all day?" Chase says smirking.

"Shut up, both of you! Can't you see I'm mourning for the tragic death of my husband?" I say, shedding a tear or two.

Chase bends over laughing. Gee, how nice of him right?

"Husband? Honey, I still didn't put a ring on that finger just yet." He says winking at me.

Bastard.

I get off of David and go up to Chase. David takes it as a chance to escape, and runs for the kitchen once again. I look back at Chase only to see him wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. Rolling my eyes, I walk away from him only to have him pick me up and carry me to his room.

"You are sleeping with me tonight." He says while patting my bum.

Oh joy.