Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

When we got back to Auradon Prep, Fairygothmother was waiting for me. She looked dissapointed and a bit angry. I sighed and walked to her.

''You could've told us...''

''I know... but...'' I looked away.

''Well, let's just forget it. I get that you wanted to escape from that Island. It must be horrible'' she said with sympathy in her voice.

The Island wasn't so bad. Being bad felt actually really good. But the days I've spent here changed me I guess. The villian kids tought me to be nice.

''Get dressed dear, you'll catch a cold.'' Fairygothmother said with a smile and nodded.

I looked at myself and blushed. I only had my bathing suit on. Jay smirked while looking at me and I gave him a cold look. Carlos blushed a bit and looked away. Why? I really had no idea.

As fast as I could I made a coat from ice and pulled it around me. They didn't have to see me in practically my underwear all day.

Everyone stared at me with wide open eyes. I looked around and smirked. ''Like what you see?''

Carlos laughed and wrapped an arm around me. I smiled from his sudden warmth. ''I could get used to your powers'' He said with a smirk.

***

The next day I woke up from a nightmare. Mom told me to hurry and to not fool around. It was taking to long. Everyone started to doubt me.

I sighed and sat up. My cold hand against my head. What should I do? I actually liked it here... If everything was destroyed... then it would all be my fault.

''Rise and shine princess!'' Carlos yelled while pushing my door open.

I chuckled and looked at him. That silly boy was a pro at opening doors. ''You know it's rude to just enter someone's room without asking...'' I hugged my knees.

He stook his tounge playfully out and sat next to me. ''I don't care. Although I chose good, I'm still a badboy''

I grinned and gave him a push off my bed.

''What was that for?!'' He laughed.

''Fun'' I stood up with a big smirk and made a new outfit for the day with my powers.

I was starting to get good at this. My outfits were pretty cool if I say so myself.

Carlos stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. A bit shocked I looked over my shoulder to him. ''W-What are you d-doing?''

''...'' He didn't say anything and continued to cuddle me.

Still shocked I kept staring at him. Why was he hugging me?! Although I liked it quite a lot, I didn't understand. After a while, I pushed him away.

''Why did you do that?!'' I blushed and looked away.

''I don't know, I just felt like it.'' He shrugged and smiled.

''You shouldn't suprise me like that...'' I looked away, the blush only getting bigger.

''Awhhh you're blushing!'' Carlos smiled.

I looked at him and shook my head. ''No I don't''

"Yes, you do.''

''Í DON'T!'' I yelled and walked out of my room.

Carlos flinched at my sudden outburst and sighed. ''She's a tough one.''

I waited while leaning against the wall. Almost imeadiatly, Carlos came to me. He raised his eyebrow because I waited for him. Normally, I would've walked away. Not bothering to wait or even look back.

''That's a first...'' He mumbled earning a smirk from me.

''We're friends aren't we?''

He looked at me surprised and then got a big smile upon his face. He hugged me tight and I laughed. ''What did I tell you about sudden movements?''

''I don't care!'' He also laughed and hugged me tighter.

When he hugged me, I felt complete. His warmth was almost a drug for me. I started to need it. It was terrifying, yet so amazing. I smiled and wrapped my arms closer around him.

***

''So, are you guys finally dating?'' Suddenly Evie said.

We were sitting outside with the gang at our usual bench. Classes were done for the day and we were talking about doing something tonight.

Well, until Evie started asking questions about me and Carlos.

I blushed darkly and quickly shook my head. Carlos laughed and shook his head also.

''No, we're just friends''

Evie stared at me and then sighed. ''Yeah sure''

"So what are we gonna do tonight?'' Mal said while leaning on her arm.

''What about going to the festival?'' Ben smiled and wrapped his arm around Mal. She smiled and moved closer to Ben.

''What festival?'' I asked while raising my eyebrow.

''Oh right, you don't know. There's a festival just a few miles from here.'' Ben smiled.

I nodded slowly. ''I guess we could go.''

Evie smiled happy and fangirl-screamed. ''Oh my Gosh! I made the perfect outfits for this!'' And she jumped up and took my and Mal's hand.

''Oh no...'' I mumbled before I got dragged away by Evie.