Unfortunate Return

As we pulled up to my house (Stacey had insisted that she put on some smart clothes, and not mine as they where litterly hanging off of her petite figure) I asked the cab driver to wait.

I carried the bags to the door in one hand and unlocked it with the other. Despite Staceys protest I picked out an outfit for her.

"A blue dress to match your eyes..." I kissed her cheek before continuing "Black shoes to match my jacket so people know your mine" I kissed her other cheek. I heard her giggle softly, the sound was beautiful and much more genuine than the first time I had heard it.

"Your laugh is so beautiful." I told her honestly, she blushed as red as the bottoms of her Louboutons.

"Come on we better go before the cab leaves." I took her hand and we headed to the door.

"Do you think anyone will notice...you know...us?" She asked me nervosly.

"So what if they do?"

"Well, i just don't want to embaress you by being see...with me." she whispered.

"My love, don't keep putting yourself down like that. You know I love you, exactly as you are." I kissed her forehead and helped her into the cab.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N: More to come on this chapter :) studying for finals:(