Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

It's been three days since Ryan came out to Kim with his secret. They are almost always together throughout the day. From the start to end of the day. Jackson always gives Ryan the "evil eye" when he sees them together. While Kim was at her locker Jackson appeared out of know where.

"You better not be with that son of a.."

Kim cut Jackson off before he could say the rest of his sentence.

"Mind your own business Jackson." Said Kim with a hit of anger in her voice.

"You should know your place Kim. Don't ever talk to him again! Understand?!" Jackson said with rage in his voice.

Ryan over herd Jackson yelling at Kim.

"Back off Jackson, she can be with anyone she wants to be with."

"No she can't. Not according to the agreement."

"Kim, what is he talking about."

Kim stood with silence, worried to say anything or even speak of her arranged marriage with Jackson.

"Can I talk to you alone Ryan?" Hinting Jackson to go away.

After her statement, Jackson walked away with silence, rage and jealousy still burning in his eyes.

"Kim, what was he talking about?" Ryan said with a stern streak in his voice.

"Not right here and not right now Ryan."

"Then when."

"After school. Meet me at my locker and I will tell you everything."

"Ok Kim."

Ryan walked off without another word, leaving Kim with silence all around her.

Kim was nervous, she didn't want to tell Ryan about her arranged marriage. She wants to be with him, not Jackson. The time came. They both met at her locker after school, waiting for everyone to leave before she spoke of anything.

"Now can you tell me Kim?"

"Yes, I now can. My parents and Jackson's parents talked, and they thought we would be a perfect couple for each other. I was informed only four years ago. It has been arrange ever since I was five. It's nothing that I want."

"And you've been keeping this from me?" Said Ryan with a little rage in his voice.

"I've always wanted to tell you, but I thought there was some way I could undo this. Make it disappear."

"Kim... I have to tell you something."

"Ryan you've already told me your secret. What else is there to be told?"

"I love you Kim."

"Ryan, I love you too."

They both joined into a passionate kiss. His lips warm and delicate. When they broke from each other, they had no words. Each silent. Until Kim looked into his eyes. She loved how they change from a dark brown to a golden and back. Then she realized.

"Wait isn't there some kind of law or rule about pack mates or something?"

"Actually there is, but that could only happen if the two are both wolves."

"Is there some way....some way I can become one?"

"Yes follow me."