Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

I was walking with Ryan to someplace I didn't recognize. We walked for ages. It was like the snow on the ground was endless. Then I saw a little speck out in the distance, possibly a shelter of some sort.

"Don't worry Kim we are almost there."

I was so confused by his words. When I looked into his eyes. They has fear in them, like he knew something bad was going to happen. The speck in the distance became more and more enlarged. When we finally arrived at the speck it turned out to be another house. We walked inside and it was vacant. We walked farther into the house. We went upstairs and into the master bedroom. I laid down on the bed while he climbed on top of her. He leaned in for a kiss getting deeper every second. I put my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He put his hands on my tee shirt and pulled it off and I did the same to his. I let my fingers go trough his hair. He fingers felt warm on my back. He fingers went down taking off my sweatpants and I did the same to his. Then out of nowhere a dark figure appeared in the corner of the room in its hand held a knife. Before I could tell Ryan about the figure, it came to the bed and threw the knife into Ryan's side making him fall of the bed and into the floor. The black figures face started to appear. It was Jackson.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him!"

Kim woke up screaming from her horrible dream. She alarmed Ryan, waking him up looking like he was ready to kill somebody.

"What is it Kim?"Sounding alarmed

"Nothing, it was just a dream."

He leaned back into his chair relieved that Kim was safe. She looked down at her skin. All the red and all the burning was gone. She was still amazed by how quickly she had healed. Her and Ryan returned to sleep since it was still the middle of the night.