Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Wind blowing through my fur as I race along with Ryan, but I'm not racing. I'm running away. Both Ryan and I are running away. I don't know what. Both in a panic. Terror running through vanes. Suddenly Ryan is caught by the mysterious creature chasing them. I stood, there watching my love ripped apart.

Kim woke up screaming, with a single tear in her eye. She thought he was gone, even though it was only a dream. She rushed to get ready. Putting on her clothes rapidly. She didn't eat breakfast, she was too worried about him. She rushed out the door without her at keys. She decided to run all the way to school. No stopping. When she arrived inside, she ran down to where his locker would be. And there he was standing at his locker. She ran to him, gave him a big breath taking huge, and have him a quick kiss. He was very confused of what just happened.

"I'm glad to see you too Kim." He said with a weird tone.

"Your here, alive." She said sounding exited.

"What are you talking about?"

Kim told him about her dream. Of how he was ripped apart.

"Kim that's never going to happen, I'll be here with you, forever."

He held her hands near his heart and gave them a quick kiss. They both went to Kim's locker to drop off her stuff and walked to class together, holding hands the whole way.