Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Kim awoke on the couch. It was almost 8:00. She woke Ryan up telling him that they are late for school. They both rushed to get ready.

"I have to run to my house to get clothes." Ryan said quickly running to the front door.

"Ok, meet me here when you get done."

"Yup."

Ryan went out the door and ran to his house. Kim didn't want to change, so she just wore what she did yesterday. Her black leggings and a sweatshirt. She herd knocking at her door. Ryan had come back with completely new clothes and looking as if he hadn't just woken up.

"How did you do that?" She asked so confused.

"Do what?"

"Get dressed so fast."

"Oh I shifted on my way to and from my place."

"Oh. Well in ready to go whenever you are."

They went to the front door and stepped outside. They both shifted into their wolf form and ran to school which took about three to five minutes. When they got to one of the entrances of the school they shifted back to human form and went inside. When everyone saw them they paused in the hallway, stating at them when they walked down the hallway to their lockers. Kim watched out for Jackson, worried he would just out and have a rampage again. She saw no sign of him, free to hold Ryan's hand as they walked to their lockers. Ryan dropped Kim at her locker and gave her a quick kiss on the check and head toward his locker. After they were apart from each other people started walking around again. Jackson appeared at Kim's locker when Ryan wasn't with her. Which was unusual, Ryan didn't take this long to go from his locker, put his stuff away, and meet Kim again at her locker.

"Were you with him during the weekend?"

"With who?" Kim said scare to say what she said.

"You know who I'm talking about."

"Yes I was, and it was the best two days of my life." She said her voice getting mor and more confident with every word.

"I told you not to be with him anymore!" Jackson said, anger and jealousy in his tone.

"You told me not to kiss him anymore. Not to be around him."

"You shouldn't be such a smart mouth now should you." He had a serious deep tone. Then crowded her at her locker with his arms on the side of her.

"Get away from me Jackson. What you did yesterday was bad enough."

"No my princess." He said while striking her hair. "You know that's not the worst I can do."

"I know." She said, him reminding her of her scar.

"You should be careful with your words."

Kim had enough. She didn't want Jackson to keep tell her what to do. She kicked his leg freeing her to escape, but as she tried to run he caught her. He kept her in him arms, almost strangling her.

"Ryan! Ryan!" She yelled with both of her lungs trying to escape form Jackson's embrace.

Ryan didn't respond.

"What have you done to Ryan you sick...."

"Now now Kim no name calling." Jackson said with a devilish smile.

She started crying. Wandering what had happened to Ryan. Why he wasn't answering when she called his name.

"Let me go Jackson!"

He kept a hold of her by the neck. She could barley breathe. When she was about to give up, Ryan came behind Jackson smashing his head with a cafeteria chair. Jackson laid there unconscious. Kim was so happy to see Ryan, she hugged him so tight. He did the same with her.

"We gotta get out of here Kim, now." He said with a stern tone.

"Why?"

"I'll explain later, but we have to go now."

They ran to the back entrance of the school and ran towards Ryan's place. When they got there he wet inside, his hand grasping hers an pulling her along with him. He started getting a bag and packing several things in it. Everything you need to survive.

"Ryan what are you doing?"

"Packing, we will stop by your place so you can pack too."

"Why are you packing? You said you'd tell me you'd explain."

He looked at her took her hand and led her to the living room. He gestured her to sit down. When Kim sat down so did Ryan.

"When I didn't respond to you when you called for me, I was being held up by one of Jackson's friends. He pushed me to the ground with his foot on my neck. I was struggling, the only possible thing I could do at that point was shift. Once I did he got off of me, but I got carried away. The wolf part of me took me over." He paused trying to get the words out. "I killed him Kim."

His head hung low. He was disappointed in himself. Kim was shocked with silence.

"That's why I brought you here. I knew you were sick of Jackson, of how he treated you. I want you to run away with me Kim. We could start a new life, a better one, with Jackson out of it."

"Ryan, I need to think about this. Give me one night and I'll give you the answer tomorrow."

"Ok, but only tomorrow. The police could track me down at anytime."

"I have to go now, I need to rest."

"Why don't you just stay here with me?" He said not wanting her to leave.

"I have a lot to think about Ryan."

She stepped out the front door without another word. Ryan stood by the door feeling lone. Kim felt the same way, she didn't want to leave, but she needed to think. She felt cold. She wanted to delete warmth of Ryan. She stopped for a while, thinking of going back to stay with him. She kept on walking until she reached her door. She went inside and went to bed straight away, deciding to sleep on her decision.